Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Is Singer connected to these FOX Marvel shows?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Is Singer connected to these FOX Marvel shows?
    He's the producer and director of The Gifted, and was one of the Legion producers.
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 05-10-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    He's the producer and director of The Gifted, and was one of the Legion producers.
    Oh!

News

FXX orders ten DP episodes of the first season which is scheduled to debut in 2018

https://news.marvel.com/tv/64951/fxx...elevision-fxp/

Donald Glover and Stephen Glover will serve as Showrunners
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-10-2017 at 10:12 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

“With the success of Legion, we’re looking forward to again partnering with Marvel Television to create a series that is bold, striking and entirely original.”

I hope we see a variety of characters. Deadpool appeared in the Spider-Man cartoon. The rights might be different with animation. This should be interesting.

PUMPED!

(Please no voice boxes please no voice boxes)

At first, I thought the Deadpool cartoon was fake news. It just seemed way too good to possibly be true, especially after all the ways Marvel has purged X-men and F4 from their animation. Then, I find out it's real. We're actually going to get an adult Deadpool cartoon. On FX, the same network that gave us Archer and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. All the chimichangas in the world couldn't possibly do justice to the joy and excitement I now feel.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Archer vs Deadpool is an actual possibility

I read that the animation team working on the series is the same one that works on Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I read that the animation team working on the series is the same one that works on Archer.
    From what I've seen of Archer...that might actually be a bit of a step-up from typical Marvel Animation .

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

So, there IS hope for Marvel Animation outside of the all-ages Disney cartoons. ODIN BLESS.

BANNED

getting sick of Deadpool and his stupid hipster niche getting special treatment, nothing Marvel will do will ever appeal me to him because hes a r rated anti hero that does nothing new or has been done by someone else, he's getting to a list and exposed for the sake of the same old things that ruins the characters marvel has made classic.

Why can't Wolverine get an r rated cartoon, deadpools a unfunny 90s edge joke that exists to make superheroes look bad with his authors pet self awareness and internet trolling idiocy, hes a mistake and his merc of a mouth thing is all the 90s cringe brought back.

You know, the fact that marvel treats deadpool seriously deadpool as some adult based messiah that people older than 18 can enjoy and mark everyone else as a childish all ages toy product means Marvel has no imagination, since thete have been r rated types since deadpool and never got this much attention with adults.

Marvel comics ruined deadpool for me, hes no less mature than spiderman with venom or wolverine. Hes humor is also overrated, spideys cussed and so has hawkeye i mean why the hell does his character be politically correct aside from wolvie, sabertooth, xmen, possibly she hulk.

Marvel this close to losing me. Dial down the deadpool stuff, hes become the new batman of cheesy edgy action heroes and a total mary sue.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Oh!

News

FXX orders ten DP episodes of the first season which is scheduled to debut in 2018

https://news.marvel.com/tv/64951/fxx...elevision-fxp/

Donald Glover and Stephen Glover will serve as Showrunners
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

YUUUUUUUUUS!

As much as I lover archer, I don't know if I'd like that style for deadpool, as I would want something more fluid and conducive to action but hey, I'm not complaining.

I hope it isn't TOO zany though. I'd want something in line with how deadpool is written in marvel comics now days.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was renewed for another season.
    Last edited by storydove; 05-12-2017 at 05:13 AM. Reason: reasons

Niffleheim

The Gifted trailer

Niffleheim

Marvel Future Fight's 2nd Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by storydove View Post
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was renewed for another season.
    This actually shocked the hell out of me even though I enjoyed this season
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-15-2017 at 02:20 AM.