Incredible Member

Default How many movies of each current D.C. Character in the DCEU would you like to see

So with solo movies tarting to come out more, how many movies would you like to see the DCEU do for each character? I still a trilogy for each franchise a safe bet like marvel does? Enough to tell the stories and not over doing it? Or do you feel we will see some one and done titles or maybe even more than 3. What do you want and what do you expect?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I care more about the stories being told than the number. Green Lantern and Flash could use a trilogy given the wealth of history, while Cyborg can have just one solid movie, Aquaman can have 2 good ones, maybe Wonder Woman gets a sequel, and a trilogy for Superman would be great.

BANNED

She's the only hero in the DCEU I don't have anything against yet, so I'm just gonna say I want 10 Mera movies.

Aquaman 2 since they are using Orm and Black Manta already. Wonder Woman 3. Cyborg 1. Flash 0 (I know he'll get 1 at least but I see no point in this project when it seems like its just doing the Reverse Flash plot the show did so well). Nightwing/Batgirl 1. Shazam 1.

These are what makes sense to me. I'd of course love 3 Nightwing movies.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.