Page 517 of 590 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 8841

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    It would be interesting if they made Cable’s glowing eye linked to the Phoenix Force.
    Why would the Phoenix Force give Cable a cybernetic eye?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    It'll end up like soylo
    Great film nobody's going to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I thought the general opinion on Solo was that it was an okay enjoyable film, but nothing special.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MATBAN View Post
    I'm still surprised how bad that show looks, the only good thing I can say is Robin's costume at least looks fine, besides that the show is pretty much dead to me after seeing what they did to the Teen Titans in that trailer.
    Not a spoiler, just my thoughts: I think it is obvious by now that they're not the Titans yet, and that the only one who has a costume at all is Robin.

The rest will probably get costumes for the finale, or next season.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Why would the Phoenix Force give Cable a cybernetic eye?
    IIRC, Cable’s glowing eye is the result of his mutant powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    John Campea is not all that bias. He likes Marvel more but he keeps it neutral most of the time.

Grace Randolph has admitted she likes DC better and the only marvel property she likes as much as DC is X-Men.

If you want bias, try comicbookgirl , the people at Collider and almost every other person doing geek news, who go about saying marvel fans are excited to see every marvel movie under the same umbrella when none of that was close to the truth.
    lol the girl who pretends she reads older comic storylines when she has only watched animated versions of them and assumes that’s the canon version.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-26-2018 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    lol the girl who pretends she reads older comic storylines when she has only watched animated versions of them and assumes that’s the canon version.
    Your OJ avatar is creeping me out.One thing I know about comicbookgirl is, she is the very definition of ignorance.

The only person I expect to be honest and truthful about Dark Phoenix is John Campea.

BANNED

Apparently we saw two different movies. Solo barely registered as "meh." They ruined the Kessel Run by making it less about the Falcon's speed and Han's piloting ability than it was the Magic Super Fuel NEVER MENTIONED IN STAR WARS BEFORE. And gratuitous CGI critters. Woody Harrelson couldn't even do better than phone in his Woody Harrelson impression, Emilia Clark's performance was flat, and the entire movie was basically backstory to crap we didn't REALLY need backstory for.

BANNED

Irrelevant film that bombed hard

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    John Campea is not all that bias. He likes Marvel more but he keeps it neutral most of the time.

Grace Randolph has admitted she likes DC better and the only marvel property she likes as much as DC is X-Men.

If you want bias, try comicbookgirl , the people at Collider and almost every other person doing geek news, who go about saying marvel fans are excited to see every marvel movie under the same umbrella when none of that was close to the truth.
    Just noticed I typed "unbiased" instead of biased, but you all know what I meant.

I didnt say John Campea was biased, I just said I cant stand him. He's pretty fair when it comes to reviews but he does have a way of speaking when he thinks he is right that bothers me.

The people at Collider, while I'm a fan of some of them because of their personality...I feel like they dont have enough people with differing opinions and so their shows have become really boring.

I will be interested to see what they all think of Dark Phoenix when the day comes.

And as far as Comicbookgirl omg I absolutely cant stand her either. I dont watch her at all.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

BANNED

I remember comicbookgirl once saying Cyclops has never worn glasses in the comics and that the movies made that up.

All-New Member

Can't wait to see the official trailer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Smartbox12; 09-26-2018 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartbox12 View Post
    Can't wait to see the official trailer
    My day is made.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Right when Gifted season 2 premiered, as predicted.