Page 500 of 590 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8841
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Ugh, no more Mystique please.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

They should just release the trailer already. It’s getting late.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-18-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Come now, Mystique is a pivotal character in the Dark Phoenix Saga, we all know that!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    It's still not that late.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Mystique, that pivotal moral compass the x-men sorely lacked. Occasionally turns blue.

Spectacular Member

I guess nobody cares about how beautifully Days of Future Past explained to the audience why Mystique became the character she is in the new timeline today?

In my eyes, Mystique is one of the most interesting female characters in any comic book movie. Which does not say a lot because most female character still are barely developed (I look at you Black Widow!) but they gave her a wonderful development. I also don't think her character in Apocalypse was that problematic or central...but hey, I know hating on the X-Men movies is some kind of sport I haven't learned the rules yet.

The only thing I'm offended by is the lack of Destiny in Mystique's life. They should have introduced her in Apocalypse and maybe even a young Rogue.
    Last edited by Quentin; 09-18-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    I guess nobody cares about how beautifully Days of Future Past explained to the audience why Mystique became the character she is in the new timeline today?

In my eyes, Mystique is one of the most interesting female characters in any comic book movie. Which does not say a lot because most female character still are barely developed (I look at you Black Widow!) but they gave her a wonderful development. I also don't think her character in Apocalypse was that problematic or central...but hey, I know hating on the X-Men movies is some kind of sport I haven't learned the rules yet.

The only thing I'm offended by is the lack of Destiny in Mystique's life. They should have introduced her in Apocalypse and maybe even a young Rogue.
    X3 already messed up the Phoenix story this pretty much our last chance even if Marvel reboots it's unlikely they'll tell a story already told 2 times so this is probably it will never get to see the Phoenix story on screen. It's already underwhelming compared to the source material being hijacked by Mystique would be rage inducing.

Since they're in the middle of re-shoots, as shown in Kinberg's Instagram, I don't think it makes sense for them to release a trailer right now. If they did, it would probably be unpolished. I have a feeling that whenever the trailer comes out, it'll coincide with a new episode of The Gifted or possibly with NYCC, which is in two weeks. I hope it's at NYCC because I'll be there.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Ultimate Member

The movie comes out in February right? So they almost have to show a teaser or something relatively soon.

We made it to page #500 and the movie is still not out yet and still no trailers!

If the movie comes out in February 2019, when will the trailers show? November 2018? Has the movie been pushed back more due to the reshoots?

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post

I just don't. way too much mystique in these movies because of Jennifer Lawrence, but she's honestly trash in this role. she ruins the character. I want her to just go away. she's done nothing but hamper these movies with her terrible and stiff acting

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I just don't. way too much mystique in these movies because of Jennifer Lawrence, but she's honestly trash in this role. she ruins the character. I want her to just go away. she's done nothing but hamper these movies with her terrible and stiff acting
    First Class was released before she became an A-list actress and DOFP was in delevopment before that too. The reason why she has a big role in the former is because the popularity of the character in the original trilogy and because they were pulling from Ultimate Xavier’s origin. The latter is due to the fact that the original DOFP had Mystique in a similar role, which people tend to forget about.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-19-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    We made it to page #500 and the movie is still not out yet and still no trailers!

If the movie comes out in February 2019, when will the trailers show? November 2018? Has the movie been pushed back more due to the reshoots?

Logan came out in March and we didn’t get a teaser trailer until October.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-19-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Logan came out in March and we didn’t get a teaser trailer until October.
    Logan wasn't doing a bunch of reshoots which looks to have lots of CGI less than 5 months before release and no trailer in sight. This film was originally set for a November 2 release date you'd think they'd have something to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Logan wasn't doing a bunch of reshoots which looks to have lots of CGI less than 5 months before release and no trailer in sight. This film was originally set for a November 2 release date you'd think they'd have something to show.
    They did show a trailer at CinemaCon in Barcelona a few months back that had positive reception.