Page 535 of 590 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 8841
    Mighty Member

Like Mystique's new look but it looks like yet another Charles/Erik/Raven lovefest.��

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    <_<

When he turned into Archangel... They thought he died in a plane crash after he lost his wings, but was actually abducted by Apocalypse and turned into Archangel. X-Factor 16-24.

Clearly The Shape was making reference to this. I don't think he/she was saying his healing factor could heal him that much.
    I thought he was talking about the movie version.
    "Being some sort of mutant guardian has always been more of Scott's gig""
    -Angel,x men blue #35

"I believe in the Summers family"
    -Warpath,astonishing x-men #15

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    What a 'meh'. This looks more like a remake of The Last Stand than another adaptation of DPS. The only difference I see here is at least this time around it's the main plot.

And of course, more Xavier/Magneto. Can't have one bloody X-Men movie without them exchanging philosophical BS.

And Xavier(read the writers regarding him) have learned nothing. Sure, suppress Phoenix, again.

X-Men movies and their repetition game...
    A part of me can't help but wonder whether this is so much like X3 because the point is to find a way to save Jean and stop the Phoenix and avert the tragedy that happened in the original timeline.

So Jean's character progression and Xavier's handling of her are so similar so that it's a big deal once they find a way to stop the Phoenix without killing Jean.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    They should've stuck to the more realistic aesthetic. Comic book accurate X-Men costumes just look off irl. Besides that, it was a good teaser imo.
    Which is kind of amusing considering the Quietly costumes were designed to mirror the movie costume aesthetics .
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Apocalypse and Death of Superman adaptation aren't considered good at all. Ultron is considered ok. And Civil War is not rushed.
    Superman: Doomsday is regarded as a flawed adaption, but the recent Death of Superman animated movie was much more well-received from what I've seen.
    The X-Men costumes literally make no sense in real world context, while being hated. If they were ever to be portrayed in the same context as the Avengers? It would then make sense to go out of their way to be colorful, and wacky, when it came to image and marketing.
    That's kind of the point of the X-Men though, they're meant to be public Superheroes to make the public more comfortable and welcoming to Mutants by seeing them in-action as colorful heroes.
    That's like complaining about Stark being still being in the forefront whenever Earth is attacked in an Avengers movie.
    There are some complaints about how prevalent Iron Man is in the movies, especially when we see him turning Spider-Man into his "ward."
    Probably the case. Tho, it's always going to be hard to make everyone epic in a major ensemble.

As much as everyone praised Avengers 1, really only Iron Man and Hulk consistently stood out, with Thor getting a bit of shine too.
    I think every Avenger except Hawkeye really got at least one moment to really show themselves off in the first Avengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    You put her in a white outfit and I would've sworn she was Emma, although she looks more platinum blonde here.

Spectacular Member Holland Oates's Avatar

Eh. Judging by the trailer, it looks like business as usual. Xavier and Magneto as leads with the X-Men (save for Jean) playing supporting characters. :/

Xavier didn’t do anything to Jean’s mind. He apparently just lied to her about her father because he wanted nothing to do with her after the car accident.

Ultimate Member

That little shot of the Phoenix flames seems to line up pretty well with some of the concept art that was released awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by Holland Oates View Post
    Eh. Judging by the trailer, it looks like business as usual. Xavier and Magneto as leads with the X-Men (save for Jean) playing supporting characters. :/
    The Russian trailer showcased Cyclops more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Xavier didn’t do anything to Jean’s mind. He apparently just lied to her about her father because he wanted nothing to do with her after the car accident.
    Source? 10char
    Psylocke Moonstar Hellion Rictor Dust

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    It's very clearly a bastardized telling of the Phoenix story. If your goal is to "get it right" - this trailer does nothing for me. I hope it's good and entertaining, but this sounds like the studio was still stuck in it's own corrupt timeline/mythos to break away. At it's heart, it's trying to fit with X3 and that dooms it from the start.
    The tease failed to excite.
    really seems too much like X3

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    The Russian trailer showcased Cyclops more.
    Any link to the Russian trailer?

Amazing Member

A mess as expected. Before it was wolverine now it Looks like it’ll be another magneto/prof x/ mystique shoehorned into stories they don’t belong. Also Sophie turner’s lack character depth and maturity to pull this iconic story.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This sadly really looks like last stand vol.2
    Well at least this time they will show Jean and Scott and their relationship a bit better.

Source? 10char
    Article from May on Story Leaks quite a few line up https://www.screengeek.net/2018/05/2...spoilers-leak/

Source? 10char
    It was in one of the leaks spoilers which according to Jeremy Conrad were partially true. Jean’s dad abandoning her because she caused the car accident seems to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Any link to the Russian trailer?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...eaked_trailer/

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Article from May on Story Leaks quite a few line up https://www.screengeek.net/2018/05/2...spoilers-leak/
    Some of the lines up with trailer scenes but it also lines up with what we've seen in promotional photos. The poster is merely assuming a lot of things. And Olivia Munn has confirmed she's in it? He says she's not. I'll believe it when I see it.