Page 375 of 590 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8841

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I kept being told November was a great release date because of Hunger Games, Harry Potter, & Thor. Releasing X-MEN in the summer was the old way of thinking. But it appears fox didn't like November for awhile just like I thought but kept getting told I was wrong
    very interesting you just ignored the rest of the article that has the real tea.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    If ready player one sells a lot don't be surprised when there's more cyclops in the reshoots
    Let's hope for both. RPO seems like it could go either way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    very interesting you just ignored the rest of the article that has the real tea.
    Some do intend to ignore a lot. they keep forgetting 5 other fox movies were pushed back. it's kind of sad not to mention the bad taste of cheering picking.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ]

Just teasin'... ;p

Well you went at me hard about it when i originally said it.... Not crying could've just said you were right Cota

Don't really care about the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    Some do intend to ignore a lot.
    Pot meet kettle
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Well you went at me hard about it when i originally said it.... Not crying could've just said you were right Cota

Don't really care about the rest

Pot meet kettle
    The problem with cheering picking is real discourse is overridden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    The problem with cheering picking is real discourse is overridden.
    Cherry Picking is the word.

I was not doing that. I was addressing something from a previous conversation. You may have been banned during that time. I'm not going back n forth with you on this since you weren't in the og conversation.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' to Get Major Reshoots

The Fox film, now pushed to a February 2019 release date, has a third act that needs some reworking.

But one insider expects the shoot to cost under $10 million

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...source=twitter

lol at some fans on twitter and the like saying this is just the usual. Keep trying to hide the reality, lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

The Fox film, now pushed to a February 2019 release date, has a third act that needs some reworking.

lol at some fans on twitter and the like saying this is just the usual. Keep trying to hide the reality, lol
    what is the reality??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

None of that is interesting. That "tea" is pretty damn weak imo. Rogue One also had extensive re shoots, and that turned out fine. It doesn't even seem that what they're doing is that massive, especially with that small number being applied to the reshoots.

BANNED

Test screenings have become the worst things to ever happen to movies. people need to watch what Woody Allen said about making true movies.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what is the reality??
    that the movie is not that great to begin with, since they ordered "major reshoots" to fix the third act and delayed the movie 3 months. Thats never a good sign. 90% of the cases, movies turned mediocre or decent at best.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

that the movie is not that great to begin with, since they ordered "major reshoots" to fix the third act and delayed the movie 3 months. Thats never a good sign. 90% of the cases, movies turned mediocre or decent at best.
    Remaking a final act is sometimes for the best. Just ask Blade.

This all has to do with the Disney deal, although the pushback on "New Mutants" and rumored re-shoots indicate it's probably not a good movie as currently filmed and edited. It doesn't sound like "Dark Phoenix" is quite as messed up, though some Marvelizing will surely be in order.

This is all about seeing the X-Men coming home. I couldn't be happier, either. I hope Perlmutter gets the message and starts treating the X-Men properly again, that property being Marvel's biggest for decades.

I wouldn't worry too much about Feige's plans for the X-Men. He'll make sure it's great. We won't get stink bombs like "Origins: Wolverine" or "Apocalypse"

Remember too that Feige has had kind things to say about Fox's treatment of the franchise and he produced the first two X-Men movies. Feige knows what he's doing. Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post

I wouldn't worry too much about Feige's plans for the X-Men. He'll make sure it's great. We won't get stink bombs like "Origins: Wolverine" or "Apocalypse"

I agree b!

BANNED

Am surprised we have not called Jack, Jack but did anyone really have faith in Simon Kinberg? His resume shows he was not qualified to make this movie, if we were to believe all the rumours about why this movie is pushed back even though no one really knows why?