Page 590 of 590 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590
Results 8,836 to 8,841 of 8841
    BANNED

Kind of a misleading headline. The Variety report states that Fox is logistically ready on January 1, but that the actual deal itself is still projected to be finalized in the first half of 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Hell to the yes. Exactly this.
    Wow my post is full of errors free advice kids never type on your phone with your glasses off.

Uh huh...

So what does this mean for Dark Phoenix? I mean New Mutants is probably on streaming...It hasn't even started filming reshoots.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    Uh huh...

So what does this mean for Dark Phoenix? I mean New Mutants is probably on streaming...It hasn't even started filming reshoots.
    According to Variety:

“Fox will be logistically ready for its pending mega-deal with the Walt Disney Co. to close Jan. 1, top exec Peter Rice told employees Wednesday. According to sources present at a town hall meeting on the Fox lot Wednesday in Los Angeles, Rice reiterated that the deal is still on track to close sometime in the first half of 2019, either in the first or second quarter. But he said that structure of New Fox — down to elements such as human resources and payroll — will be ready to go by Jan. 1. Regulatory processes will likely drag the ultimate closure beyond that date.”

https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/di...ticle-comments

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    According to Variety:

“Fox will be logistically ready for its pending mega-deal with the Walt Disney Co. to close Jan. 1, top exec Peter Rice told employees Wednesday. According to sources present at a town hall meeting on the Fox lot Wednesday in Los Angeles, Rice reiterated that the deal is still on track to close sometime in the first half of 2019, either in the first or second quarter. But he said that structure of New Fox — down to elements such as human resources and payroll — will be ready to go by Jan. 1. Regulatory processes will likely drag the ultimate closure beyond that date.”

https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/di...ticle-comments
    Thanks, but I read this already. What I would like is a plain statement about the specific X-properties and whether they will conclude in theatres.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    Thanks, but I read this already. What I would like is a plain statement about the specific X-properties and whether they will conclude in theatres.
    I don’t think those decisions have been fully made yet tbh