Page 508 of 590 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 8841
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Man, I was thinking the same thing! Seeing that guy made me immediately think of Michael Bay.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Looks very promising. Hope we see something by the end of the week. Even then, I have a feeling that there will still be some people who claim that this movie and New Mutants are being canceled.
    I'm more confused by the photo since it's got the Fantastic Four cast, Angel (who hasn't been confirmed), and Channing Tatum's Gambit even though that movie will never get through production in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I'm more confused by the photo since it's got the Fantastic Four cast, Angel (who hasn't been confirmed), and Channing Tatum's Gambit even though that movie will never get through production in time.
    That photo's from the 2015 San Diego Comic Con, one of the largest gathering of Fox's Marvel movie actors in one place. Fantastic Four was coming out in a couple of weeks, Channing Tatum had just been confirmed for Gambit, and Deadpool and Apocalypse were coming out the next year.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    That photo's from the 2015 San Diego Comic Con, one of the largest gathering of Fox's Marvel movie actors in one place. Fantastic Four was coming out in a couple of weeks, Channing Tatum had just been confirmed for Gambit, and Deadpool and Apocalypse were coming out the next year.
    I remember that photo, and it's really odd that they put it with the post, assuming that it's for the Dark Phoenix trailer. We know a bunch of those people aren't gonna be in the movie, so why use that image?

Weirdness.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Amazing Member

Why will this not be cancelled when Corman 1994 Fanatstic Four movie which is also based on Marvel got cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by frankyspaceout View Post
    Why will this not be cancelled when Corman 1994 Fanatstic Four movie which is also based on Marvel got cancelled?
    Because that was never meant to be released but served as a rights retainer and was dirt cheap.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-24-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Amazing Member

200 million movie = cancelled. Easy peasy.

Wake up! Come into reality.

It won't be cancelled because they're literally in the middle of promoting it's release. The time for cancelling it would have been mid-production or, at the very latest, before re-shoots. It's very clear from the activity on the movie that it's gonna be released.

I can't believe they haven't made any official announcement. Which makes me think that photo might not mean much. At least come out and say that this is the date for trailer release. What you gotta loose?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Because was never meant to be released but served as a rights retainer and was dirt cheap.
    I don't see any difference

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    This movie was made because Kinberg wanted another shot at Phoenix and the budget doesn’t appear to be dirt cheap.

Amazing Member

Please stop trolling.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

You see no difference between a 200 million dollar budget blockbuster and an ultracheap Roger Corman (you do know who that is, right?) flick that at no point during or after production was ever intended to be released to the public at all, even as a direct-to-video film.

As other's have mentioned, there is a big difference between the two.