Page 515 of 590 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 8841
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Can you quote the part where I said they were incapable? No, I said they are into making their own storylines with elements from pre-existing stories.
    And yet you keep on bringing up the Wolverine & The X-Men as some kind of evidence as to what Feige is going to do with the X-Men in the MCU.

BANNED

People like listening to grifters as long as the grift is what they want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Didn't Randolph backtrack by saying Disney is going to release Dark Phoenix to distract from the James Gunn firing or something?
    Sounds plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    https://goo.gl/images/CZXPa5 People still listen to Grace Randolph?
    I've been subscribed for her for a while but recently I've just lost interest. Ever since she 'broke' the news story about the Birds of Prey movie 'first' she's been on a real high horse that I find insufferable. Not only that but obviously all her talk about Dark Phoenix not being released etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I've been subscribed for her for a while but recently I've just lost interest. Ever since she 'broke' the news story about the Birds of Prey movie 'first' she's been on a real high horse that I find insufferable. Not only that but obviously all her talk about Dark Phoenix not being released etc.
    Once she did that petition for a PG-13 Deadpool I was like Bye Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I cannot stand how unbiased she is. Honestly I can’t stand either Grace Randolph or John Campea, but I still watch both daily because they talk about all the major movie/geek news.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Once she did that petition for a PG-13 Deadpool I was like Bye Felicia.
    Once she kept insisting that F4nt4stic was a masterpiece. Or that time she said Zack Snyder was the 21st century Stanley Kubrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Once she kept insisting that F4nt4stic was a masterpiece. Or that time she said Zack Snyder was the 21st century Stanley Kubrick.
    Zack Snyder the 21st Century Stanley Kubrick? My soul died a little reading that now I really dislike her.

Thank god we got something real to talk about that's not an obvious bs rumor ment to just stir **** up for once, anyway it looks ok imo considering it's the first time he's officially directing a film, probably won't be too long now until we get the trailer officially released since now it's been leaked.

BANNED

I loved the look of the Phoenix at the end of the trailer. But man....too many parallels with X3 for my liking. If they are trying to keep this movie consistent with that mess....the movie may be doomed from the start.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I loved the look of the Phoenix at the end of the trailer. But man....too many parallels with X3 for my liking. If they are trying to keep this movie consistent with that mess....the movie may be doomed from the start.
    It'll end up like soylo

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Parallels were bound to happen but I doubt Jean will kill Scott and later be killed herself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Parallels were bound to happen but I doubt Jean will kill Scott and later be killed herself.
    Expect something aiming to be a swan song that'll end up being a wimper, and honestly I see a parallel with Romeo and Juliet there

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I cannot stand how unbiased she is. Honestly I can’t stand either Grace Randolph or John Campea, but I still watch both daily because they talk about all the major movie/geek news.
    I don't really blame you tbh, I stopped watching her as well as comicbookcast2 when I found out they do as much research as I did in high school which was next to nothing by the way, It also didn't help they click baited the hell outta their videos especially comicbookcast2.
    Last edited by MATBAN; 09-25-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Expect something aiming to be a swan song that'll end up being a wimper, and honestly I see a parallel with Romeo and Juliet there
    Doubt they will trying to make it a swan song since Disney will allow any Fox film in production to be released and X-Force seems like it will drive into more Summer-Grey lore based on what Rob Liefeld said.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-25-2018 at 09:16 PM.