Page 11 of 590 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Why are people saying what this movie should be? "They can't do this because they don't have that. They need this or it will fail. You have to do it in 2 movies" etc.
    Are studios not allowed to have their own interpretation of a story?
    People are already crapping on this movie and nothing about is has been announced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    Why are people saying what this movie should be? "They can't do this because they don't have that. They need this or it will fail. You have to do it in 2 movies" etc.
    People are already crapping on this movie and nothing about is has been announced yet.
    I really hope it's good and I know and glad Rothman is gone but still after X-Men Last Stand and taking a storyline that in honesty spanned 37 issues and putting it into one film is disheartening to me. Again I'm hoping for the best but fear the worse. I don't see nothing wrong with that.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

People don't like FoX's X-MEN. It's pretty simple these sentiments are over the internet this weekend.

It'd be worst if they'd announce Kinberg when they did the release date.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    People don't like FoX's X-MEN. It's pretty simple these sentiments are over the internet this weekend.
    So why did Logan make tons of cash?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm not trying to crap on it, because like you said not much has been announced about it yet. However, from the title of the film alone I can't help but be disappointed that they are jumping straight to Dark Phoenix. I personally wanted to see Jean be a hero, and an actual X-man, for a little bit before going all Dark Phoenix on the world. I'm still hoping that I will love the film like I have most of the Fox films, but I just wanted them to build up to Dark Phoenix. I think with the right people they could pull off something worth wile in one film. I'm still remaining hopeful, and will wait to give my final verdict on the film when I do see it for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    So why did Logan make tons of cash?
    Stop confusing X-MEN with Wolverine. X-Men films without Hugh Jackman (Except Deadpool who's not in this) don't really do that good. And I'm only speaking of the immediate reaction to the news.

When a new comic book movie is announced the response should be positive!

Only looking forward to Deadpool
    If they don't have something super creative up their sleeve with Dark Phoenix then that sh*t is gonna bomb.
    They're honestly about to fu*k up another classic storyline.

I have no faith in anyone involved in any of these films.
    The biggest, baddest mutant killed within 90 minutes by a teenager
    You mean Ivan ooze?
    Spoiler warning on the X-Men film

it's going to be trash
    Dark phoenix??

Shouldn't they master phoenix before introducing dark phoenix, theyll just make her moody and emo aka Spiderman 3
    Been asking for the Phoenix saga since Xmen-2.
    I'll wait.... some more.

Comments like this are all over the net since Saturday. Hopefully FOX can deliver something
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-24-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm not trying to crap on it, because like you said not much has been announced about it yet. However, from the title of the film alone I can't help but be disappointed that they are jumping straight to Dark Phoenix. I personally wanted to see Jean be a hero, and an actual X-man, for a little bit before going all Dark Phoenix on the world. I'm still hoping that I will love the film like I have most of the Fox films, but I just wanted them to build up to Dark Phoenix. I think with the right people they could pull off something worth wile in one film. I'm still remaining hopeful, and will wait to give my final verdict on the film when I do see it for myself.
    Technically, it's had four movies of build-up if it's playing up the time being immutable idea.

Stop confusing X-MEN with Wolverine. X-Men films without Hugh Jackman (Except Deadpool who's not in this) don't really do that good. And I'm only speaking of the immediate reaction to the news.

When a new comic book movie is announced the response should be positive!

Comments like this are all over the net since Saturday. Hopefully FOX can deliver something
    You mean like when people complained about X-23 having foot claws?

Ultimate Member

DOFP did pretty darn good, both critically and financially.

Also I don't take people who still insistent on spewing the "Ivan Ooze" nonsense all that seriously.

You mean like when people complained about X-23 having foot claws?
    No more like people unfortunately not wanting anymore X-MEN team films because of Apocalypse reception.

Which is the saddest thing ever. Its not cool that every X-MEN film is a fight with the fans ever since X3.

Ultimate Member

They're not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    DOFP did pretty darn good, both critically and financially.
    It was because they realized nobody liked the first class crew according box office results and had to bring the old crew back by tricking the general audience that the ot was in it more.

Went back to first class levels after DoFP dropped the OT again.

No more like people unfortunately not wanting anymore X-MEN team films because of Apocalypse reception.

Which is the saddest thing ever. Its not cool that every X-MEN film is a fight with the fans ever since X3.
    Someone in those comments said that Apocalypse is the most powerful Mutants. Legion, Onslaught, Protus, Jean Grey, Franklin Richards?

Why should I take them seriously?

Why should I take them seriously?

Your in the comment sections everywhere from reddit to CBM you know the immediate reaction to Dark Phoenix announcement.

Your in the comment sections everywhere from reddit to CBM you know the immediate reaction to Dark Phoenix announcement.
    Actually, I haven't been on CBM in weeks.