Page 229 of 590 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 8841
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I don't even believe there's going to be any aliens at all.
    Neither do I. In fact, I'm of the mind -- and have been -- that it's just gonna be the HFC, w/Chastain @ the helm, playing a rebooted Emma Frost. Lilandra & the Shi'ar, always seemed like a bridge too far, for me. Never really bought it, too far out of left field for the film universe, IMO.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Shi'ar is for second part maybe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Neither do I. In fact, I'm of the mind -- and have been -- that it's just gonna be the HFC, w/Chastain @ the helm, playing a rebooted Emma Frost.
    Shi'ar is for second part maybe.
    This would be perfect! Two part movie, have Emma be the main villain in the first part with Chastain playing her. Then have Shi'ar appear at the end and make that the second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    This would be perfect! Two part movie, have Emma be the main villain in the first part with Chastain playing her. Then have Shi'ar appear at the end and make that the second movie.
    But Emma is dead she died Magneto said so in DOFP. Unless she's Emma who was Silverfox's younger sister I mean she should exist somewhere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    But Emma is dead she died Magneto said so in DOFP. Unless she's Emma who was Silverfox's younger sister I mean she should exist somewhere.
    Never saw a body.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Xavier also "died" in X3 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Xavier also "died" in X3 as well.
    Xavier was alive by the time the credits ended.

Emma is a telepath, in case some dont know

BANNED

What are you talking about? How would Magneto know Emma? Surely you don't think the basic blonde girl from First Class was Emma. It wasn't.

Until Chastain showed up, nobody's been worthy of portraying her, so this will be her big debut if it happens.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

If we're going with the rumor of a revived Hellfire Club, Chastain could easily play Selene and still play that Emma/Mastermind-esque role in the story without introducing a third version of Emma's character.

At any rate, Emma's dead, and while you could write around that since we didn't see a body, another actress playing her would be a little odd on a meta level. Though I guess that's worked out twice now for the MCU...
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

FYI, Kinberg wanted January Jones back early in the year.
    no more word on how that ended. Maybe that was the plan when the option was two movies, but she got dropped if fox declined doing two parts. Who knows

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    FYI, Kinberg wanted January Jones back early in the year.
    no more word on how that ended. Maybe that was the plan when the option was two movies, but she got dropped if fox declined doing two parts. Who knows
    I hope this is a lie. Because if really truly wanted Jones back? Then clearly he's learned NOTHING during his time at the x-movies.

why did he learn nothing? if he wanted Emma Frost back, that means he wanted a more faithfull adaptation this time around.
    and its not a lie, she was actually on Fox offices for the movie, but that was a long time ago, and none knows now if she filmed or not. I guess not, kinberg probably cut her scene/s.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Can't Emma transfer her conscious to another body if she wanted to?