Page 237 of 590 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8841
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Singer needs to go down. All you had to do was look at his casting choices to believe the accusations.

I hope that the AA puts something in their regulations like "never set up a meeting in a hotel room" EVER
    Not only never set up a meeting in a hotel room, but no meeting in a bar or taking alcohol or other drugs during a business meeting. Meet in a professional environment such as an office. Not that things can't happen in an office (the perv can close the door) but in theory other staff in the building are more likely to hear what's going on and it's safer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I will be so glad if Singer gets taken down. I 100% believe he's a parasite. It's always made me feel like a hypocrite for even liking DOFP and X2.

I'm not sure he'll get taken down though. Hollywood is only currently going after those who target white women, that's why R. Kelly and Singer have been able to get away with their behavior for so long.
    Completely not true, and it's horrible when people jump to unfounded conclusions like this.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/apa-agen...ns-1202192266/

Tyler Grasham was fired because three actors came forward and revealed he inappropriately sexually harassed them. There was a record at the agency, as his fellow agents had complained to Human Resources. The agency did nothing until the Weinstein stuff grew so big.

Some of the leading people that lead to Weinstein's fall, such as Rose McGowan, happened to be white women. But she spoke out against this for years, even at the cost of her being blacklisted. Other people have to step up their game, and this is starting to happen as women of color and men come out more with their experiences.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Completely not true, and it's horrible when people jump to unfounded conclusions like this.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/apa-agen...ns-1202192266/

Tyler Grasham was fired because three actors came forward and revealed he inappropriately sexually harassed them. There was a record at the agency, as his fellow agents had complained to Human Resources. The agency did nothing until the Weinstein stuff grew so big.

Some of the leading people that lead to Weinstein's fall, such as Rose McGowan, happened to be white women. But she spoke out against this for years, even at the cost of her being blacklisted. Other people have to step up their game, and this is starting to happen as women of color and men come out more with their experiences.
    hadn't seen that article. Thanks for that.

I can understand the actresses not knowing that it happened to each other because of not wanting to speak out, but for those that knew and said nothing it's just 'ugh'....it didn't need to be public, but at least warn your fellow actors not to take meetings with people like that.

The thing with Rose makes you wonder about other actors where you think "what happened to their career? I thought they had potential" not necessarily a sexual assault thing, but in general how one director/producer can make/break your career that simply.

BANNED

Singer needs to go down. All you had to do was look at his casting choices to believe the accusations.
    *Looks at his casting choices...*
    *Looks again*

Okay, I don't get it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    *Looks at his casting choices...*
    *Looks again*

Okay, I don't get it.
    Look at ANY of his movies and there's a boy with his shirt off in the same sense that woman are usually "exploited" it's the same exploitation just with boys/guys. Coupled with the accusations it makes sense and you look at the movies differently.

BANNED

Bryan Singer is an ephebophile. It's been a known fact in the gay community for years.

BANNED

Look at ANY of his movies and there's a boy with his shirt off in the same sense that woman are usually "exploited" it's the same exploitation just with boys/guys. Coupled with the accusations it makes sense and you look at the movies differently.
    What the frell does that have to do with casting choices?

If Singer is guilty, I hope someone dares to open up again. The fact that it was successfully hushed up the last time may prove to be very discouraging for victims to come forward again, but if it's true then he needs to be exposed and prevented from causing further harm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    What the frell does that have to do with casting choices?
    seriously?

He casts boys that are his type...he casts roles bases on how attracted his is to the actor...and those actors tend to be fit attractive teenage (or teenage looking) boys.

BANNED

seriously?

He casts boys that are his type...he casts roles bases on how attracted his is to the actor...and those actors tend to be fit attractive teenage (or teenage looking) boys.
    Hence why the twinks that portrayed Pyro and Iceman, got more story than adult male Cyclops. In fact, Cyclops only started getting respect when he was recast with a twink.

I never liked Singer since he left the franchise to do Superman. I didn’t know anything about his “hobbies” then either. I hope this motivates Fox to move as far away from his version of xmen movies as possible. I hate to say I hope a movie flops but that’s what I want to happen with Phoenix. Everything I’ve heard has lead me to believe it’ll be bad, and if it flops maybe Fox will decide to move in another direction leaving any trace of his tenure behind...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I never liked Singer since he left the franchise to do Superman. I didn’t know anything about his “hobbies” then either. I hope this motivates Fox to move as far away from his version of xmen movies as possible. I hate to say I hope a movie flops but that’s what I want to happen with Phoenix. Everything I’ve heard has lead me to believe it’ll be bad, and if it flops maybe Fox will decide to move in another direction leaving any trace of his tenure behind...
    Singer has nothing to do with Phoenix, and his Apocalypse was mediocre. Please don't wish failure on a project that has nothing do with Singer.

To be completely fair in this climate Singer may go to jail, and outside of being fired by Fox he will be kicked out of the Hollywood unions like the directors guild, the writers guild, the producers guild, and the academy.

BANNED

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline....202197604/amp/

Netflix just canceled House of Cards because Kevin Spacey through a 14 year old boy on the bed in the 80s. His future films are about to be canceled too.

BANNED

seriously?

So who should he cast as Angel and Ice Man? Jack Nicholson and Natalie Portman?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Hence why the twinks that portrayed Pyro and Iceman, got more story than adult male Cyclops. In fact, Cyclops only started getting respect when he was recast with a twink.
    lol as if James Marsden wasn't a twink.