Page 245 of 590 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8841
    BANNED

I always take interviews with Hollywood types with an extreme grain of salt. Both positive and negative.
    That's my point. Kinberg's word is useless, so when he says he' gets it now, how can you trust that?

Also, him returning to DP, doesn't mean he wants to right his wrongs, it means that a DP movie, even when it sucks, it will still make lots of money (no other x movie has matched X3 in this country). That's the most likely XMEN story to make a billion dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    That's my point. Kinberg's word is useless, so when he says he' gets it now, how can you trust that?

Also, him returning to DP, doesn't mean he wants to right his wrongs, it means that a DP movie, even when it sucks, it will still make lots of money (no other x movie has matched X3 in this country). That's the most likely XMEN story to make a billion dollars.
    That had less to do with DPS(general audience didn't even know what the hell that is, and most of them still don't) movie, and more to do with that it was the last movie in a successful movie trilogy. The last movie in a trilogy usually makes most money.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That had less to do with DPS(general audience didn't even know what the hell that is, and most of them still don't) movie, and more to do with that it was the last movie in a successful movie trilogy. The last movie in a trilogy usually makes most money.
    It was also the most heavily marketed, though that could just be my recollection.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Apocalypse says hi!

Granted, when X3 came out, the goodwill towards the X-franchise was at an all time high. I don't believe it's been that high since. Almost got back there with DOFP but Apocalypse stopped that momentum.

Apocalypse says hi!

Granted, when X3 came out, the goodwill towards the X-franchise was at an all time high. I don't believe it's been that high since. Almost got back there with DOFP but Apocalypse stopped that momentum.
    I said usually.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

hopefully this trailer is awesome

BANNED

They probably won’t release a teaser trailer until May at least. And they’re going to be very careful with releasing images. They completely botched the Apocalypse rollout (they were never able to overcome Ivan Ooze) and even DoFP was really bad with that. Good marketing is the only thing that matters when it comes to an opening weekend box office.

BANNED

http://deadline.com/2017/11/anthony-...rd-1202205839/

The sub-human scum known as Bryan Singer must be pissing himself these days.

The main reason why Spacey went down and Singer hasn't, is because Singer has powerful friends. Now those powerful friends are falling too.

The fact Chastain came out against him too must mean something big is coming. I really hope so, because the allegations against Singer make Spacey look like a saint.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i hate this world, so corrupt
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They probably won’t release a teaser trailer until May at least. And they’re going to be very careful with releasing images. They completely botched the Apocalypse rollout (they were never able to overcome Ivan Ooze) and even DoFP was really bad with that. Good marketing is the only thing that matters when it comes to an opening weekend box office.
    Just tried to change subject lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They weren’t able to get past the Ivan ooze masquerade was because everything we thought from the looks of it were actually true...

I think the Ivan Ooze comparison happened because of the purple lighting they used. I agree that the pictures weren't the best but Apocalypse looked nothing like Ooze in the movie.

New Mutants arrive in April, so more than likely Fox will attach XMDP teaser with it, as other fans have suggested out there

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

http://deadline.com/2017/11/anthony-...rd-1202205839/

The sub-human scum known as Bryan Singer must be pissing himself these days.

The main reason why Spacey went down and Singer hasn't, is because Singer has powerful friends. Now those powerful friends are falling too.

The fact Chastain came out against him too must mean something big is coming. I really hope so, because the allegations against Singer make Spacey look like a saint.
    Actually, it was because Singer's attorney presented evidence to Federal District Judge stating that neither Singer nor Mike Egan were in Hawaii at the time like the accusers claimed. Then the dude dropped the charges after that. Sometime later Egan was jailed for being a con-artist, revealing he had a motive of the story was false.

At least that was the case with the last one. Seriously, like I said earlier you need to look into these cases before making a statement.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 11-10-2017 at 06:17 PM.

BANNED

Let's hope that the first thing Disney/Marvel does when they buy the Fox rights is cancel this film. Or at least bury it amongst a busy weekend with many new film releases with little to no promotion as if it never existed.