Page 297 of 590 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 8841
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I wonder how this announcement will impact sales for this movie.
    I think you're grossly overestimating how many people even realize there's a difference between the studios.

So, the movie ends with the fire consuming everything and the screen goes white. "The X-Men will return in the MCU."
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    So, the movie ends with the fire consuming everything and the screen goes white. "The X-Men will return in the MCU."
    The Phoenix is a force of rebirth so this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    The Phoenix is a force of rebirth so this makes sense.
    Yes, burn those Fox versions away. Makes sense to me.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I think you're grossly overestimating how many people even realize there's a difference between the studios.
    Even Kevin Fiege said that people can’t tell the difference. All they see is a Marvel logo.

BANNED

hopfully this craptastic crap film will be thrown to the curb and forgotten now

Quote Originally Posted by hokus83 View Post
    hopfully this craptastic crap film will be thrown to the curb and forgotten now
    You’re very naive you seriously think that could happen.

Out with the out, in with the new. That's the nature of the beast!

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    I think Disney will see how the upcoming X-men films do and then take action from there.
    Don't get me wrong but Disney does not stryke me as "wait and see" type of company. They were/are already making plans on how to handle this properties as we speak.

Disney won’t be able to do anything until 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Disney won’t be able to do anything until 2020.
    Context.

"One of the things we hear Snider (Chairman and CEO of 21CF) is telling staff is that it’s going to be business as usual over the next 12 to 18 months."

"20th Century Fox is expected to oversee their 2018 and potentially their 2019 release schedule on their own during this time."

http://deadline.com/2017/12/20th-cen...er-1202227143/

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Yeah, the movies already made will continue to come out. I doubt they will care about how New Mutants does because if they are doing a hard reboot it all going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Context.

"One of the things we hear Snider (Chairman and CEO of 21CF) is telling staff is that it’s going to be business as usual over the next 12 to 18 months."

"20th Century Fox is expected to oversee their 2018 and potentially their 2019 release schedule on their own during this time."

http://deadline.com/2017/12/20th-cen...er-1202227143/
    If we're honest Fox Marvel properties outside of Deadpool and possibly X-Force due to it's Deadpool connection are all getting rebooted come 2020. Comic films are all about franchises to studios and I can't see Fox investing in Films that they know come 2020 are going to be Rebooted so New Mutants and Dark Phoenix are fine because they were already filmed. But any sequels and Multiple Man and Gambit along as any FF films are all gone IMO. Now I'm not saying Kinberg or Donner are out just that those projects are done or at least will be retooled to fit into the MCU and will change drastically.

So there are people that are hating on this movie because they actually believe that fucking skulls are in this movie despite that not being legally possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If we're honest Fox Marvel properties outside of Deadpool and possibly X-Force due to it's Deadpool connection are all getting rebooted come 2020. Comic films are all about franchises to studios and I can't see Fox investing in Films that they know come 2020 are going to be Rebooted so New Mutants and Dark Phoenix are fine because they were already filmed. But any sequels and Multiple Man and Gambit along as any FF films are all gone IMO. Now I'm not saying Kinberg or Donner are out just that those projects are done or at least will be retooled to fit into the MCU and will change drastically.
    If Dark Phoenix is a two parter like Munn said I think Fiege would allow the franchise to end on its 20th anniversary. He owns the series that much since it launched his career at Marvel.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 12-14-2017 at 09:12 PM.