Page 407 of 590 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8841
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no one knows what will happen after the merger.
    Donner is friends with Feige. So I think she would know.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

That's exactly all he seems to care about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    You just want to see a hot 20 year actress don’t you?
    A hot 20 year old actress that is both physically and facially good looking with dark hair is the only fit for Laura to match her comic character. But Do I want to see her hot ofcourse.

But I'm more into her personality and I find her to be an interesting character and that is where her attraction comes from.

The Child counter-part did very well job in the Origins of this saga but dosen't mean automatically continuity for the younger counter-part
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 05-15-2018 at 04:50 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie valley View Post
    A hot 20 year old actress that is both physically and facially good looking with dark hair is the only fit for Laura to match her comic character. But Do I want to see her hot ofcourse.

But I'm more into her personality and I find her to be an interesting character and that is where her attraction comes from.

The Child counter-part did very well job in the Origins of this saga but dosen't mean automatically continuity for the younger counter-part
    And yet you’re wanting to skip over all of her character development and jump right to her reasonably adjusted adulthood.

And yet you’re wanting to skip over all of her character development and jump right to her reasonably adjusted adulthood.
    It will not skip anything note worthy and it will pick up from 8-9 yrs post-Logan. Where she managed to escape to Canada and then moved to New York where she for the first time runs into different characters and people.

1. Saving Gabby at some point in the movie and it shouldn't be centered around her saving Gabby tho maybe in the beginning of the movie.
    2. Running into Hellion in one way or another as they are eventually bound to meet. (starting a relationship with him)
    3. I would love to see Jubilee, Magik, Hellion, Rictor, and Gabby forming a team with couple of others.
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 05-15-2018 at 05:18 PM.

It will not skip anything note worthy and it will pick up from 8-9 yrs post-Logan. Where she managed to escape to Canada and then moved to New York where she for the first time runs into different characters and people.

1. Saving Gabby at some point in the movie and it shouldn't be centered around her saving Gabby tho maybe in the beginning of the movie.
    2. Running into Hellion in one way or another as they are eventually bound to meet. (starting a relationship with him)
    3. I would love to see Jubilee, Magik, Hellion, Rictor, and Gabby forming her own group.

That looks like a list of things that are never going to happen.

From what the people actually working on the movie have said so far, we know they’re planning on having Keen reprise her role.

BANNED

Meh. With all the time travelers and reality warpers, and Ant-Man apparently introducing other universes, it would frankly be a complete non-issue.
    They easily could do it, but they have no reasons to to keep the Fox-verse, and every reason to reboot it into their own universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    That looks like a list of things that are never going to happen.

From what the people actually working on the movie have said so far, we know they’re planning on having Keen reprise her role.
    This is not about sympathy or anything in that order. Everything that should happen is for the character. I believe doing this character right is casting a HOT good looking 20- year old actress. That can carry this character for a long time. Plans have to go forward eventually. The Character will get justice one way or the other from Mangold when it comes to casting. I think Keen has done good job but don't see where she fits. She did her job very well and thats about it. She was hired to play the younger counter-part of X-23
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 05-15-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    They easily could do it, but they have no reasons to to keep the Fox-verse, and every reason to reboot it into their own universe.
    Well Logan was compared to the Dark Knight, nominated for a screenplay Oscar, and would have been a 700+ million R-rated if it was released in 3D and opening in more theaters. So I would say no reason.

Not to mention the MCU X-Men wouldn’t have much of a larger audience. Just look at the ticket sell difference between Homecoming and the other Spider-Man franchises.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 05-15-2018 at 05:50 PM.

BANNED

Well Logan was compared to the Dark Knight, nominated for a screenplay Oscar, and would have been a 700+ million R-rated if it was released in 3D and opening in more theaters. So I would say no reason.
    Logan took place in a universe where Mutants are extinct and all the X-Men are dead. How is that helpful to start MCU Mutants? Logan is the one film that absolutely isn't going to be MCU canon even if Feige loses his marbles stuffs every single last Fox movie into his MCU.

Not to mention the MCU X-Men wouldn’t have much of a larger audience. Just look at the ticket sell difference between Homecoming and the other Spider-Man franchises.
    You can't really compare 2002 and 2017.

This is not about sympathy or anything in that order. Everything that should happen is for the character. I believe doing this character right is casting a HOT good looking 20- year old actress. That can carry this character for a long time. Plans have to go forward eventually. The Character will get justice one way or the other from Mangold when it comes to casting. I think Keen has done good job but don't see where she fits. She did her job very well and thats about it. She was hired to play the younger counter-part of X-23
    Well, Mangold and Kyle do “see where she fits”, sooo.. and considering how well Laura was done in Logan, your claims that recasting would be “right for the character” ring false, especially since your primary concern seems to be they th actress must be “hot and good looking”. Thankfully Mangold and Kyle seem to have a far less shallow objective.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

And yet you automatically assume it's going to be a hard reboot and tell people to enjoy it while they can.

Which is it?

That's exactly all he seems to care about.
    a hard reboot is more probable than not. and that's why I said you all should enjoy foxmen while u can.

Donner is friends with Feige. So I think she would know.
    unless it comes from his mouth we dont know.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Personally, I don't think they'll want to or blame them if they kept ANYTHING from Fox. I can appreciate it for what it is but it's obviously a poorly thought out in the short and long term film franchise. It's a franchise that's had multiple opportunities to make the necessary changes to create something representative of the X-Men in a complete or expansive and coherent way.

They rebooted the complete mess they made and even then spinoff movies and tv shows struggle or avoid any meaningful connections to the main X-line and are actually more popular in spite of it.

Also it's cute anyone thinks Feige would let Donner, Sony, or anyone else with baggage to impede his carefully thought out creative works.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 05-15-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Personally, I don't think they'll want to or blame them if they kept ANYTHING from Fox. I can appreciate it for what it is but it's obviously a poorly thought out in the short and long term film franchise. It's a franchise that's had multiple opportunities to make the necessary changes to create something representative of the X-Men in a complete or expansive and coherent way.

They rebooted the complete mess they made and even then spinoff movies and tv shows struggle or avoid any meaningful connections to the main X-line and are actually more popular in spite of it.

Also it's cute anyone thinks Feige would let Donner, Sony, or anyone else with baggage to impede his carefully thought out creative works.
    hello... qft
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post

Man reading comments like this makes me think you guys view Feige as some kinda god or something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MATBAN View Post
    Man reading comments like this makes me think you guys view Feige as some kinda god or something.
    Fiege made a talking raccoon and tree more famous that 99% of the X-men and made black panther sell twice as much as Logan, If anything we're not fond of Fox undercutting the X-men in favor of logan, charles or magneto