Page 449 of 590 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8841
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    but Dark Phoenix rumors about quality were... this movie is weaker than dofp
    second rumor was: this movie is very similar to previous movies (another scene about xavier and magneto, more scenes without costumes etc) and this sounds very probable. It also means that people who didn't like previous x-men movies won't like this movie. People who like them will probabky like it.

DP2 wasn't postponed so reshoots were smaller.

I still don't see similarities.
    I don’t see how that’s probable considering they already said they were done with the Xavier and Magneto stuff. And the source also stated that the costumes were black which they aren’t since we saw photos of them back in 2017 and they are clearly yellow and blue. And other stuff that was contradictory to known facts.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 06-07-2018 at 10:34 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    I don’t see how that’s probable considering they already said they were done with the Xavier and Magneto stuff.
    No
    They said that magneto/xavier stuff can't be main focus once again
    Kinberg can still use this as side plot
    and he cares more about magnteto than x-men so... this is very probable

And the source also stated that the costumes were black which they aren’t since we saw photos of them back in 2017 and they are clearly yellow and blue.
    he also said that he watched early version without much cgi
    and photos could easily be upgraded.
    And other stuff that was contradictory to known facts.
    the only known facts are:
    Dark Phoenix was postponed
    Dark Phoenix story has some changes

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    I don’t see how that’s probable considering they already said they were done with the Xavier and Magneto stuff. And the source also stated that the costumes were black which they aren’t since we saw photos of them back in 2017 and they are clearly yellow and blue. And other stuff that was contradictory to known facts.
    I'll believe it when I see it. Right now, I don't trust them. There is absolutely zero reason to bring back Magneto in this movie. He went away in the previous movie(just like what happens to him in literally every X-Men movie).

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Hi, I replied to your reddit post earlier. I don't think you'll get much flak in this thread about it. Rightly so, because this is an XCU fan thread for the most part.
    Um... what?

I literally hardly ever post here anymore because the XCU haters like SpiderClops or Xelossik have taken over the thread and made it impossible for any kind of positive hype or excitement to exist.

It's not a very accepted opinion among online communities to be a fan of the X-Men movies. Even in X-Men movie communities. If you do like the movies, you get shouted down and run off. Like I have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    Um... what?

I literally hardly ever post here anymore because the XCU haters like SpiderClops or Xelossik have taken over the thread and made it impossible for any kind of positive hype or excitement to exist.

It's not a very accepted opinion among online communities to be a fan of the X-Men movies. Even in X-Men movie communities. If you do like the movies, you get shouted down and run off. Like I have been.
    Um... no.10

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    Um... what?

That's not true.

Some XCU fans start attacking MCU in this thread. that's the only way how mcu vs xcu starts.

or maybe... that's what positive hype means for You?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    That's not true.

Some XCU fans start attacking MCU in this thread. that's the only way how mcu vs xcu starts.

or maybe... that's what positive hype means for You?
    That`s true. Fans here mostly speak about what they don`t like or hate.

If MCU fans would post more in MCU appreciation threads and XCU fans in XCU appreciation threads on forums would be more pleasent to read.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

If MCU fans would post more in MCU appreciation threads and XCU fans in XCU appreciation threads on forums would be more pleasent to read.
    What would be even better?
    If people would talk more about topic.

This thread is about speculations and news.
    If MCU fans would post more in MCU appreciation threads and XCU fans in XCU appreciation threads then threads would be more pleasent to read.
    People are complicated.
    People can like both mcu and xcu for example.

XCu has great movies but x-men don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

This is not an appreciation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    This is not an appreciation thread.
    True, but if you don’t like the movies why bother coming to a thread about the latest movie in said series. I guess I just don’t get how the internet works. I come to talk about what I like not complain about what I don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    True, but if you don’t like the movies why bother coming to a thread about the latest movie in said series. I guess I just don’t get how the internet works. I come to talk about what I like not complain about what I don’t.
    Exactly. If someone don`t like a movie then just don`t watch it.

It’s kinda like the The Last Jedi people can’t just not like it and move on they have to make it their life’s mission to bad mouth it every chance they get and convince everyone else to not like it. (General statement not calling anyone out here.)

Because I'm an X-Men fan and want it to be good?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Because I'm an X-Men fan and want it to be good?
    Going back I see that. And I’ll just drop it. However you could create a thread for that.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 06-08-2018 at 05:11 AM.

Going back I see that. And I’ll just drop it. However you could create a thread for that.
    No, I don't want to create clutter. I have thought of multiple thread ideas for this movie, but didn't post any because I thought they were too negative.