Page 450 of 590 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 8841

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    Um... what?

I literally hardly ever post here anymore because the XCU haters like SpiderClops or Xelossik have taken over the thread and made it impossible for any kind of positive hype or excitement to exist.

It's not a very accepted opinion among online communities to be a fan of the X-Men movies. Even in X-Men movie communities. If you do like the movies, you get shouted down and run off. Like I have been.
    I'll admit I've been baited by people like Jaddor because ...aaargh haha. But no this should be a XCU positive thread. Sorry for my part in the mudslinging. At the end of the day we're all X-Men fans. Hug it out?

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I'll admit I've been baited by people like Jaddor because ...aaargh haha. But no this should be a XCU positive thread. Sorry for my part in the mudslinging. At the end of the day we're all X-Men fans. Hug it out?
    Right, regardless of which version of the X-men we first got introduced to whether that be the comics, the cartoons or say the movies we're all fans of the X-men in some way, as Xavier would say why can't we coexist with each other instead of fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by MATBAN View Post
    Right, regardless of which version of the X-men we first got introduced to whether that be the comics, the cartoons or say the movies we're all fans of the X-men in some way, as Xavier would say why can't we coexist with each other instead of fighting.
    We need more of you around this forum. /salute

Quote Originally Posted by MATBAN View Post
    I'd love that.

Unfortunately, it is not accepted to be a fan of the movies, soooo my participation here is down to almost nil.

BANNED

I'd love that.

Unfortunately, it is not accepted to be a fan of the movies, soooo my participation here is down to almost nil.
    Yeah. You're totally innocent of trash talking a film franchise you don't like. You're a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Yeah. You're totally innocent of trash talking a film franchise you don't like. You're a victim.
    He even ignored my apology so yeah...hmmm MATBAN, just do your thing and ignore the negatives around here. Cheers!

Difference is, I've never gone into the MCU threads to trash talk the fans in their own community.

But when you bring it HERE and talk about how the XCU needs to be like the MCU? Yes, I'm going to express my opinions on it.

Never said I was a victim. Just choose to not be part of a community that can't accept anything out of the accepted think tank.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    He even ignored my apology so yeah...hmmm MATBAN, just do your thing and ignore the negatives around here. Cheers!
    What exactly do you have to apologize for? Not sure you've done anything wrong.

BANNED

Difference is, I've never gone into the MCU threads to trash talk the fans in their own community.

But when you bring it HERE and talk about how the XCU needs to be like the MCU? Yes, I'm going to express my opinions on it.

Never said I was a victim. Just choose to not be part of a community that can't accept anything out of the accepted think tank.
    You don't own these threads. And you fail to realize that there is a lot of cross-over in these "communities" (myself included). And you fail to accept that being able to talk about the good things of something means people are allowed to talk about the bad. And you fail to even give yourself the opportunity to discourse with "MCU only fans" by staying out of "their" threads (gosh, why all this separatism?) and only trash talking the MCU movies in XCU threads (I wonder why that is??).

And yes, the phrasing of your posts sounds like a victim complex.

Your self-exile is your own, but it is deeply respected.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You don't own these threads. And you fail to realize that there is a lot of cross-over in these "communities" (myself included). And you fail to accept that being able to talk about the good things of something means people are allowed to talk about the bad. And you fail to even give yourself the opportunity to discourse with "MCU only fans" by staying out of "their" threads (gosh, why all this separatism?) and only trash talking the MCU movies in XCU threads (I wonder why that is??).

And yes, the phrasing of your posts sounds like a victim complex.

Your self-exile is your own, but it is deeply respected.
    The "separatism" is because, considering that I am not a fan of the MCU, it is not my place to then go into the MCU fan discussions and trash it with my negativity.

I talk about MCU here only because it's only constantly brought up about how superior the MCU is, and how Fox should sell the rights so the XCU can be exactly like the MCU. And considering I don't like the MCU and don't want X-Men to become that... yes... I will talk about my opinions regarding the MCU when it is brought up in THESE threads in a context pertaining to the XCU. If the irrelevant to XCU Marvel movies were never brought up in these threads, I'd never talk about them.

And you seem to forget that there's a way to express a dislike of something without entirely trashing on people who do like it and crapping on their excitement for new installments of it, which is basically all I've gotten from the pro-MCU, anti-FOX community, is trashing on of how my opinions are wrong because I like the movies and how I'm not even a real X-Men fan because I think the movies did it right.

Yea, not exactly the time of atmosphere I want to be around. *shrugs*

Astonishing Member

Colossus is my favorite X-Man. The only major screen time he gets from the XCU is from Deadpool otherwise I'm stuck with a few measly minutes with the other X-movies.

When you factor in fans of Storm, Cyclops, and Rogue no wonder there's so many disgruntled X-fans. I don't need anymore Mystique, Wolverine, Magneto, and Xavier please.

And I'm dying to see the heroes in tighty-whiteys instead of black spandex. The DCEU and MCU are not ashamed of costumes.

Welp, we scared another good-willed newbie off. Matban has left the building. *sigh*

We old farts going to bicker about this stuff till kingdom come I reckon.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post

And I'm dying to see the heroes in tighty-whiteys instead of black spandex. The DCEU and MCU are not ashamed of costumes.
    Where have you been for the last 7 years?

BANNED

And you seem to forget that there's a way to express a dislike of something without entirely trashing on people who do like it and crapping on their excitement for new installments of it, which is basically all I've gotten from the pro-MCU, anti-FOX community, is trashing on of how my opinions are wrong because I like the movies and how I'm not even a real X-Men fan because I think the movies did it right.

Yea, not exactly the time of atmosphere I want to be around. *shrugs*
    I think that mostly xcu fans should remember this.

Stop arguing that xcu is great because it is different than mcu and mcu is for stupid.

Arguments like that are flawed.
    how I'm not even a real X-Men fan because I think the movies did it right.
    that's what jaddor often wrote about people you call "mcu fans" (except that he was writing about people who like some mcu movies).

but whatever... You want to play victim. Your choice. Have fun.

and sorry that I want x-men to be main focus in x-men movies and that I like only few xcu movies.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 06-10-2018 at 12:50 AM.