Page 472 of 590 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 8841

At least give us an official poster.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    With reshoots this extensive, a trailer is not coming anytime soon. At best, we might get a nothing teaser.
    I've come to accept this, though it still saddens me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Definitely...not this.
    I agree that it definitely won't happen: I just think it'd be funny to see how people react to it.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Astonishing Member

So Disney is remaking the entire movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    That is so not what's happening.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Three months?! They could shoot an entire film in that time. I have no idea how they are gonna pull off a February release date unless they start their advertising campaign with existing footage - and soon!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Disney isn't even touching it.
    The companies haven't merged yet.

What is probably happening is Fox retooling the film from just one movie in a series that leads into the next movie into the final capstone of an 18-year long series.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    Three months?! They could shoot an entire film in that time. I have no idea how they are gonna pull off a February release date unless they start their advertising campaign with existing footage - and soon!
    Yeah, I'm worried too. Three months is a really long time for reshoots. Then the post-production with all the CGI and whatnot, it's going to take a long time to finish the whole movie completely.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Now that the additional photography on Dark Phoenix is poised to take place later this year, Montreal outlet LaPresse reported that the film would be undergoing “three months” of photography, which would suggest extensive changes to longtime X-Men writer/producer Simon Kinberg’s directorial debut.

x-men-dark-phoenix-simon-kinberg-michael-fassbender
    Image via 20th Century Fox

Sources close to the production of Dark Phoenix tell Collider that this report is erroneous. The film is indeed going back for additional photography in Montreal, but it’s only scheduled to last two and a half weeks. That’s a pretty standard amount of time for a major blockbuster, and is on par with the time spent on additional photography for Marvel Studios movies like Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther.

Our sources tell us that the additional photography will involve some additional action in the film’s third act, a couple of new scenes, and adding some shots for existing scenes. So no, contrary to rumors, this is not a major overhaul.
    From: http://collider.com/x-men-dark-phoen...ots-explained/

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Site lag - double-posted.

Collider and its friends at Fox studios trying to save face, lol.

not surprised, tho. Fox gotta try to hide the truth as better as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    It can be done. Deadpool 2 had re-shoots just two months before it was released. Plus, this movie has a lot of big name actors and actresses with bloated schedules. That was exactly why the movie got pushed back, mostly because Sophie Turner is busy shooting Game of Thrones. I think Justice League and Fan4stic have made people paranoid about reshoots, not realizing that every movie has them to some degree. It's intended to refine and polish a movie so that it's a better product, overall. And I'm all for making sure this movie is good.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Is Dark Phoenix going to be a two part movie?

Double post, sorry.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It can be done. Deadpool 2 had re-shoots just two months before it was released. Plus, this movie has a lot of big name actors and actresses with bloated schedules. That was exactly why the movie got pushed back, mostly because Sophie Turner is busy shooting Game of Thrones. I think Justice League and Fan4stic have made people paranoid about reshoots, not realizing that every movie has them to some degree. It's intended to refine and polish a movie so that it's a better product, overall. And I'm all for making sure this movie is good.
    I'm all for reshoots. 3 months of them would be excessive though. Looks like that was not true though and it's only going to be a few weeks.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Disney isn't even touching it.
    The companies haven't merged yet.

What is probably happening is Fox retooling the film from just one movie in a series that leads into the next movie into the final capstone of an 18-year long series.
    My thoughts exactly. The original cut most likely had some set up for the next chapter which obviously is not going to happen anymore, so they might as well give this saga a proper closure, nothing wrong with that.