Page 495 of 590 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 8841
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    That would actually be a fascinating reversal; use Laura to introduce Logan. And it's not like they haven't shown a willingness to take the Legacy route from the start considering they used Scott Lang as Ant-Man.
    huh
    That's actually a wonderful idea.
    But I'm going to be pissed if they treat Jean like Hope Van Dyne and just have her show up at 65.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    instead of the 2 or 3 main characters and everyone else being wallpaper which was Fox's approach to the team.
    The main character number since X2 has been around 4 or 5 actually.

X2 = Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, Rogue, Iceman, and Pryor
    X3 = Woverine, Storm, Beast, and Iceman
    FC = Magneto, Xavier, Mystique, and Beast
    DOFP = Xavier, Wolverine, Magneto, and Mystique
    XA = Xavier, Magneto, Mystique, and Jean
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-15-2018 at 10:56 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If they wanted to make Wanda and Magneto father and daughter with the ethic genocides in eastern Europe in the mid to late 90's you could easily place Magneto and Magda there and have it they sent their babies to Sokovia to be safe.
    That would make a lot of sense. They could be from former Yugoslavia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Coz Black Panther and Wonder Woman destroyed the bank and DC and Sony are gearing up to put more diverse characters in their respective superhero universes front and centre. Feige is as savvy as they come. He will know what he has in Storm and co.

Either that or characters like Xavier will be racebent themselves... which, I'm on board with.
    Storm would be amazing in Black Panther. Yes, we'll see more diverse characters coming forward. Which is why I'm glad to see the Fox films ending with Dark Phoenix, the first X-Men film to headline a female character. Also in the Avengers the Scarlet Witch and Black Widow have had amazing roles, and women had huge roles in the Black Panther. Plus Captain Marvel comes out next year.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Storm would be amazing in Black Panther. Yes, we'll see more diverse characters coming forward. Which is why I'm glad to see the Fox films ending with Dark Phoenix, the first X-Men film to headline a female character. Also in the Avengers the Scarlet Witch and Black Widow have had amazing roles, and women had huge roles in the Black Panther. Plus Captain Marvel comes out next year.
    You’re forgetting about New Mutants and X-Force.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    "amazing roles" is a little bit far-fetched...sorry,...but Storm and Jean Grey in the first trilogy had equally AMAZING roles in two movies like Black Widow and Scarlet Witch in 20...

But yes, I'm equally happy that the X-Men will transition to Marvel now that they started a diversity policy two years ago. Everything before was predominantly white and cis and male! Let's not pretend Kevin Feige waited waited more than 10 years to make Captain Marvel.
    Last edited by Quentin; 09-15-2018 at 01:32 PM.

BANNED

Oh ffs can we not get into this pissing match again?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Oh ffs can we not get into this pissing match again?
    but thats so much fun though.

Fan poster art by Bosslogic

Sophie and Alexandra Shipp/Storm (yesterday) Montreal Selfie

BANNED

Sincerely hope that Sophie having dyed red hair for half the movie and a red wig for the other half is not going to be jarring.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Sincerely hope that Sophie having dyed red hair for half the movie and a red wig for the other half is not going to be jarring.
    I'm more concerned about McAvoy and his unshaved head at the moment...I think Jean in the final act will anyhow look like a burning CGI bird and her wig should not be too distracting.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Sophie and Alexandra Shipp/Storm (yesterday) Montreal Selfie

I really wish Kinberg will give Storm and Jean some lovely friendship moments in the movie. Storm is Jean's best friend and I hope they will show us this. I think these moments of friendship are equally important than showcasing Jean's love with Cyclops before she becomes all crazy and evil.

It seems that she is going to be a CGI character for most of the third act.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-16-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Did Fox ever officially called this X-Men: Dark Phoenix?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cool!
    I have Dark phoenix can give us a cool frienship between Jean and Storm but is so packed i doubt it. I hope i'm wrong