Page 513 of 590 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 8841

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I doubt that. Remember Wolverine & The X-Men’s version of Dark Phoenix that had no prior Phoenix story? That was by people working at Marvel Studios. Look at the producer and writer credits of that show. They have already said several times that they make original storyline and not adaptations.

I think we already did.
    Feige wanted Silver Surfer and Galactus and was willing to give up Daredevil for them, he's done Guardians and Infinity War has Skrulls and Kree in Captain Marvel and is working on the Eternals Feige loves the cosmic side of Marvel if he was doing the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Sagas it's safe money the Shi'Ar, Imperial Guard, and Starjammers would had been involved.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    In terms of box office it'll do well and there are people who will be pleased with it, but from everything that had been released before I was expecting something at least different. A different spin, or take on the story...but the scenes look SO MUCH like the crap in X3. It's like this is where they're merging the two movies and it doesn't make sense.
    That’s kinda of the point based on several interviews since DOFP came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Dark Phoenix is being released and unless another delay will be released in theaters the only film IMO in danger of being buried is New Mutants which will likely be released once Fox is fully under Disney's control and they could put on Streaming as an incentive for their Streaming Service and partially bury it if Feige wants to reboot.
    I doubt Feige would want anything do with the white washing controversy of that movie. Though Doctor Strange also had similar controversy and that seemed to have been talked about more.

That’s kinda of the point based on several interviews since DOFP came out.

I doubt Feige would want anything do with the white washing controversy of that movie. Though Doctor Strange also had similar controversy and that seemed to have been talked about more.
    When did I bring up whitewashing? I didn't like it but I'm coming from if they want to hard reboot and just want New Mutants to quietly go away putting it on Streaming either Disney Streaming, Hulu, of sell it to Netflix is an option.

Feige wanted Silver Surfer and Galactus and was willing to give up Daredevil for them, he's done Guardians and Infinity War has Skrulls and Kree in Captain Marvel and is working on the Eternals Feige loves the cosmic side of Marvel if he was doing the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Sagas it's safe money the Shi'Ar, Imperial Guard, and Starjammers would had been involved.
    I don’t doubt their version would have had cosmic aspects. Because even the Wolverine & The X-Men version had the Phoenix Force. I just don’t believe it would have been this super accurate adaptation like some people think. Even Infinity War still left out hugh important aspects of Infinity Gauntlet like Lady Death and Adam Warlock.

When did I bring up whitewashing? I didn't like it but I'm coming from if they want to hard reboot and just want New Mutants to quietly go away putting it on Streaming either Disney Streaming, Hulu, of sell it to Netflix is an option.
    I’m just saying that Feige would likely bury New Mutants for that reason.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-25-2018 at 12:05 PM.

I don’t doubt their version would have had cosmic aspects. Because even the Wolverine & The X-Men version had the Phoenix Force. I just don’t believe it would have been this super accurate adaptation like some people think. Even Infinity War still left out hugh important aspects of Infinity Gauntlet like Lady Death and Adam Warlock.
    Lady Death is a goofy motivation for a film villain and I get dumping that sometimes things are better on paper than screen. Adam Warlock is being used for GOTG 3 if the post credit scene was any indication and Sean Gunn has said recently Marvel is still using James Gunn's script.

I just saying that Feige would likely bury New Mutants for that reason.
    That too honestly.

I know I said I wouldn’t, but I couldn’t resist. I won’t say it’s good or not until I see the official one.

Like that Magneto is a true ally of the X-Men in this movie and Sophie’s Phoenix look is B-E-A-U-T-FULL!

Seems that Jean will not die and instead Mystique will take her place. But judging by the reshoot she might get resurrected similar to Vanessa, I guessing by the power of the Phoenix Force.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-25-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KatePryde View Post
    He's a MCU-Troll.
    Based on what? The X-Men are my favorite comic property; I'd love for them to have great movies but they just don't. This doesn't look any better. I'm excited to see what the MCU does with the X-Men because Feige actually seems to plan things out and cares about the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Based on what? The X-Men are my favorite comic property; I'd love for them to have great movies but they just don't. This doesn't look any better. I'm excited to see what the MCU does with the X-Men because Feige actually seems to plan things out and cares about the characters.
    Kevin Feige worked on the original X-Men trilogy.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-25-2018 at 01:52 PM.

BANNED

Remember Wolverine & The X-Men...
    Are you ever going to let go of that? Your argument is basically that writers and directors have just one story in them that they repeat over and over again.

Kevin Feige worked on the original X-Men trilogy.
    He's clearly come quite a ways since then.

Trivia is was a young Feige who fought for Wolverine's classic hair from the comics.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I know I said I wouldn’t, but I couldn’t resist. I won’t it’s good or not until I see the official one.

Like that Magneto is a true ally of the X-Men in this movie and Sophie’s Phoenix look is B-E-A-U-T-FULL!

Seems that Jean will not die and instead Mystique will take her place. But judging by the reshoot she might get resurrected similar to Vanessa, I guessing by the power of the Phoenix Force.
    I'd say that likely we'll see something similar to X2 when everyone thinks Jean is dead at the end but she's really not. And thank god Mystique is killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Are you ever going to let go of that? Your argument is basically that writers and directors have just one story in them that they repeat over and over again.
    That is not my argument. I’m saying that they would indeed have made similar choices in regards to the Phoenix story. I wouldn’t be surprised if this movie was taking inspiration from that show. It seems that they did with DOFP with Sentinels having mutant powers.

He still looks back on them with fondness, except X3. He views Fox’s Magneto as the greatest movie villain and that inspired their take with Loki.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-25-2018 at 02:19 PM.