Page 536 of 590 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 8841

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Article from May on Story Leaks quite a few line up https://www.screengeek.net/2018/05/2...spoilers-leak/
    When I read your posts + spiderclops, why are you making me feel this movie could shockingly turn out great putting the future xmen movies in more jeopardy due to all the negative comparisons and shadow's they won't be able to escape. Stop raising my low expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Some of the lines up with trailer scenes but it also lines up with what we've seen in promotional photos. The poster is merely assuming a lot of things. And Olivia Munn has confirmed she's in it? He says she's not. I'll believe it when I see it.
    The last few years Ghostbusters, Deadpool 2, Infinity War every time I've seen story leaks they always end up lining up with trailers and matching the movies later so now I work on the opposite believe it till the film proves them wrong.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Some of the lines up with trailer scenes but it also lines up with what we've seen in promotional photos. The poster is merely assuming a lot of things. And Olivia Munn has confirmed she's in it? He says she's not. I'll believe it when I see it.
    The last few years Ghostbusters, Deadpool 2, Infinity War every time I've seen story leaks they always end up lining up with trailers and matching the movies later so now I work on the opposite believe it till the film proves them wrong.
    It seems that the poster just heard it from someone else. Because screeners can’t legally talk about a movie publicly as far as I know. In one of his comments he says that Jean wears a red coat for most of the film but it’s clearly white. He must have heard she wore a coat and thus assume it was the same one from X3.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    When I read your posts + spiderclops, why are you making me feel this movie could shockingly turn out great putting the future xmen movies in more jeopardy due to all the negative comparisons and shadow's they won't be able to escape. Stop raising my low expectations.
    What? To me this sounds and looks like another sub par Fox Phoenix story.

Btw, leaks say that Quicksilver gets KO’d for most of the movie and doesn’t interact with Magneto.

Seems that they want to completely keep it as Jean’s story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You put her in a white outfit and I would've sworn she was Emma, although she looks more platinum blonde here.
    Her character is still listed as "Smith" on IMDB. She's playing something familiar it's only a question of Emma or Lilandra.

Is this still supposed to be Part I & II or did they scrap that?

What? To me this sounds and looks like another sub par Fox Phoenix story.
    Perfect shot exactly, usually when those who always wanted X-Men in the MCU say this about any not-mcu movie, the final judgement of the film is always different. sub par for a not-Marvel movie usually means it is great. The more and more you and spiderclops are coming to these conclusion the more you are making the opposite to your opinion likely to end up becoming the truth.

This film is out when..February, you are actually telling me this could be better than captian marvel? Don't raise my expectations.
    Last edited by Hall; 09-27-2018 at 12:20 PM.

I think Hall is Selina.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-27-2018 at 12:56 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I think Hall is Selene.
    https://www.cbr.com/dark-phoenix-pho...xmen-villains/

CBR says Selene instead of "Luna"

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    My response to the trailer: Loved it! Thought it was much more intriguing than Captain Marvel.

My response to the response to the trailer in the thread: Pretty much nothing has changed. Those who were bashing it are still bashing it. Those who were looking forward to it are still looking forward to it.
    Intriguing-Thanks to what James McAvoy/Michael Fassbender bring to these films and Sophie Turner having multiple facial expressions to Brie Larson.

A movie directed and written by Simon Kinberg of all people turning out may be better than Captian Marvel? you have to accept the bashing for for those who did not see the signs, I knew it was possible.
    Last edited by Hall; 09-27-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Her character is still listed as "Smith" on IMDB. She's playing something familiar it's only a question of Emma or Lilandra.

Some other possibilities are Deathbird, Oracle, or Ms. Sinister. Personally, I think she'll be Deathbird. She's got the makings of a solid antagonist for this movie. But I wouldn't mind seeing Emma or Lilandra either.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

According to the leaks from this summer, she's playing "Agent Smith", which is her human guise in this movie. She's part of the alien entourage trying to make Jean their weapon. Personality wise, I'd say the character will likely be a combo of Emma and Lilandra.

Came across this on reddit.

The rumor is that they rushed this trailer because of the leak, and a proper one with more finished visuals and plot points is coming “soon”
    I meant to say “Selina”, the banned poster.