Page 554 of 590 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 8841

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I'll see that along with the X 23 movie

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    Feel bad for the actors and actresses, especially Sophie Turner. Embarrassing for them.

I will say, I feel bad for the actors/crew as well. They’re just trying to do their job, none of my enmity with the franchise flows towards them. Except for Shipp, but that’s due to her own personal failings in dealing with issues on social media in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm just confused now.
    So is Fox....

Welp i wont be watching this. I stopped the first time at X-2, gave first class a try and then stopped again. Watching this trailer i have absolutely no interest. It even looks like it has a scifi channel budget.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    If they keep having to do reshoots I hope they get paid more. What a waste of time for those involved if it doesn't include more financial compensation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I will say, I feel bad for the actors/crew as well. They’re just trying to do their job, none of my enmity with the franchise flows towards them. Except for Shipp, but that’s due to her own personal failings in dealing with issues on social media in recent years.
    In their contracts there's usually a clause for reshoots extra pay, if they're in the middle of filming something else they gotta pay em more

Spectacular Member

the question is, why are the studio sabotaging its own movie? I don't get it.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It even looks like it has a scifi channel budget.
    Though they barely used CGI in the trailer.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-28-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Gurl I just can't take this, it's too much.

Get my pocketbook, I'm leaving.

BANNED

Everything Simon Kinberg touches turns to ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Everything Simon Kinberg touches turns to ****.
    Except DOFP and Sherlock Holmes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Though they barely used CGI in the trailer.
    A movie about super powers beings that barely used any cgi in the trailer. Yup, you pretty much summed it up. General Hospital: Dark Phoenix.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    the question is, why are the studio sabotaging its own movie? I don't get it.
    They can say to the Disney overlords that they have the movie ready, indicating they've got the job done. But give the last word whether it gets released or not, because if fox releases it and bombs then heads will roll, they're trying to have their cake by finishing the movie and washing their hands by delaying it until the release is no longer their choice but Feige's. I honestly can't blame them, Dark Phoenix was born from Kinberg ego and ego is the worst motivator to make movies, it could've been anything else, something safe, but he went for Dark Phoenix... The main motivation for making movies should be profit, but they've gotta think of the big picture like Disney, not on short therm profits like DC or whoever bombed the dark universe

Spectacular Member

well, at least now Disney can go on and promote in 2020: "FINALLY, the X-Men are coming home again because they have NEVER been comic-book accurate and deserve better because FOX always treated them so so horribly. You remember Dark Phoenix...?"

It feels so fishy and wrong what is happening with this movie right now.

#JusticeForDarkPhoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    well, at least now Disney can go on and promote in 2020: "FINALLY, the X-Men are coming home again because they have NEVER been comic-book accurate and deserve better because FOX always treated them so so horribly. You remember Dark Phoenix...?"

It feels so fishy and wrong what is happening with this movie right now.

#JusticeForDarkPhoenix
    Or "just look what they did to Gambit... Old Man Gambit in a romantic comedy." just thinking it has me dying laughing.

#NoMoOldManGambit

and i like the actor they have but put a fork in it. In 2020 he'll be 40.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    They can say to the Disney overlords that they have the movie ready, indicating they've got the job done. But give the last word whether it gets released or not, because if fox releases it and bombs then heads will roll, they're trying to have their cake by finishing the movie and washing their hands by delaying it until the release is no longer their choice but Feige's. I honestly can't blame them, Dark Phoenix was born from Kinberg ego and ego is the worst motivator to make movies, it could've been anything else, something safe, but he went for Dark Phoenix... The main motivation for making movies should be profit, but they've gotta think of the big picture like Disney, not on short therm profits like DC or whoever bombed the dark universe
    They have to release it or face a lawsuit according to Jeremy Conrad.

Fox didn't have anywhere else to put Dark Phoenix but Gambit’s old spot as they needed to move Alita from Dec to Feb.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-28-2018 at 03:29 PM.