Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    People are speculating that the red-haired one is Lorelei.

I'm praying that the blonde woman is Skids, considering her relationship to Magneto.
    If the blonde is Skids ... OMG Skids + Hellions in one arc would be the best arc of the decade for me
    If is not her I'm still hoping to appear because her connections with Magneto and the O5
    In Bunn I trust ❤️

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    The Hellions are my most wanted return since ... EVER!!!
    I cannot be most happy right know!!!
    I see Random in that image, someone recognize the blonde and red one prison mutants?
    I don't wanna get your hopes up too much, Sally, but that what-looks-to-be a blonde... in the middle, lower panel, DOES bring to mind Skids, to me - I hope I'm right! I'm clueless on the redhead, though, as I can barely make her out so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Magneto out pretending to be Xorn...
    The real one... maybe? Just total, baseless speculation on my part.

BANNED

Looks real good..cant wait. I remember when Random was revealed as a wimp during Onslaught and broke down in front of Princess Lorna. Dark Beast did a number on him. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    It looks like Jimmy got his hands on an old wolverine minus the cowl in that one image.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yay, Polaris!

That cover is a great pic of Lorna. An homage of Lorna's first appearance cover.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Words can't describe how excited I am that Polaris is coming back. I'm even more elated that my two favorites, Jean and Polaris, will be in the same comic and interacting with one another. Thank you, Cullen!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It looks like Jimmy got his hands on an old wolverine minus the cowl in that one image.
    I'm just glad we don't have another homeless looking Wolvie running around.

Crazy how X-Men Blue is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy way more exciting so far than X-Men Gold, it should be the only flagship book because it is delivering and we haven't even read the 2nd issue yet

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Crazy how X-Men Blue is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy way more exciting so far than X-Men Gold, it should be the only flagship book because it is delivering and we haven't even read the 2nd issue yet
    Tell me about it. And I think once we find out what Magneto's real agenda is, it'll be easier to place what Emma and Lorna's respective roles will be.

Did they even show anything from X-Men Gold during the panel?

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    Tell me about it. And I think once we find out what Magneto's real agenda is, it'll be easier to place what Emma and Lorna's respective roles will be.

Did they even show anything from X-Men Gold during the panel?
    nope i dont think so, all we know is that Guggenheim is going to introduce some new characters in Gold

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Good catch, I missed that! It took me a bit to notice he was there at first, but once I did, I laughed 'cause he was the only one who seemed to NOT be in shock & awe ('sides Xpressionless Xorn, anyway), unimpressed overall, & viewing her with a rather suspicious eye actually. Takes right after his Dad, paranoid as hell, and always assuming the worst - good for him!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yay, Polaris!

That cover is a great pic of Lorna. An homage of Lorna's first appearance cover.
    I KNOW, I LOVE IT! BOTH covers are just TOO BEAUTIFUL, and SO dynamically sleek & seXy!! They're eXciting, ENTICING, & eye-catching, can't WAIT to see 'em come vividly "to life" with colors!

Here they are together, Steranko's original & Art Adams' new take on it, side by side:

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    X-Men: Blue... The true flagship X-book.
    I'm ready for lots of Emma in Blue and in the Secret Empire side book, too. Polaris, Random and new Hellions should also be epic. Just throw in Magik on Emma's side and I'll be complete.
    New Hellions? A certain New Warrior and Amazing Friend won't like that... so how about having Firestar appear in Blue?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Emma is back and she looks great!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor