Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I wonder if that would be the original Hellions, who might have survived Necrosha, or perhaps being resurrected again.

Or it might be the 3rd instalment with Hellion, Rockslide, Dust and the others.

Or, again a new formed villain team who are just using the Hellions name.

Since Emma is theRe and was always their teacher, it might be a team with the ones we seen in this art: Random, Lorelei , Corn, Polaris and some others.

Hope it is the second d one with Hellion.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I mean they might be! We actually DID get a look at that, or clones or telepathic projections.

At the same time it'd be really neat to see a group created to mirror the team in Blue, maybe with Nomi Blume mirroring Jimmy Hudson?
    Is Miss Sinister still meant to appear in Blue? If she is these characters could be clones.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

As far as we know, yes she is, but at the same time - Emma, who is supposedly NOT a villain, working with a Sinister? Ehhhh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

As far as we know, yes she is, but at the same time - Emma, who is supposedly NOT a villain, working with a Sinister? Ehhhh.
    Maybe she is like Magneto in that she is willing to do shady things or work with shady people to achieve her goals. Or maybe I just want the original Hellions back and I am grasping at straws.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm still guessing that she'll show up as a guest star, Lorna I mean, and not as the teams primary antagonist or anything like that...
    According to CBR:

... in issues #8 and 9. That is where fans will see both Emma Frost and Polaris arrive to complicate the lives of the time-displaced mutant team for the foreseeable future. ...

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I don't wanna get your hopes up too much, Sally, but that what-looks-to-be a blonde... in the middle, lower panel, DOES bring to mind Skids, to me - I hope I'm right! I'm clueless on the redhead, though, as I can barely make her out so far.
    It could be Skids perfectly... Fingers crossed! I can believe that in July I will see the return of the Hellions!!!!

Where did they say she's working with Mr Sinister?

BANNED

This cryptic bit regarding Lorna, from Bleeding Cool the first time around, also has me REALLY curious & IMMENSELY intrigued:

... Polaris is there for “reasons we can’t talk about yet,” but will have connections to some other heroes and villains. ...
    Best guess, is that it has something to do with where the hell she's been & why she's seemingly been MIA all this time. The idea of Hydra or some other nefarious sorts, restoring her powers & her feeling somewhat indebted to them as a result, has X'd my mind also. Can't wait, this is SO friggin' Xciting!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    It could be Skids perfectly... Fingers crossed! I can believe that in July I will see the return of the Hellions!!!!

It does, even the coloring of her outfit suggests it's her! And Cullen has repeatedly said we'd being seeing characters, both friend & foe, that in many cases haven't been seen in a long, LONG time.

Here's a larger, inked only version of the big top panel, that Mark Paniccia previewed for us last Monday on Twitter:

This cryptic bit regarding Lorna, from Bleeding Cool the first time around, also has me REALLY curious & IMMENSELY intrigued:

Best guess, is that it has something to do with where the hell she's been & why she's seemingly been MIA all this time. The idea of Hydra or some other nefarious sorts, restoring her powers & her feeling somewhat indebted to them as a result, has X'd my mind also. Can't wait, this is SO friggin' Xciting!
    Both Emma and Lorna are clearly tied up in the Secret Empire crossover which for X-Men Blue goes from issue 7-12 according to the trade. Emma trying to fight Hydra and Lorna is doing what we don't know. What we do know is some things don't currently fit into clear holes like supposed Hydra Magneto running around with Magneto in hiding at the same time.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Cool, it sounds like good stuff is about to happen in both X-men: Blue and Secret Empire.

Ok this pretty much for the most part has the same info as the Bleeding Cool article but CBR as has an article about this too and maybe a little more info too.
    http://http://www.cbr.com/secret-empire-goes-global-to-draw-in-emma-frost-polaris-more/

I still hated how IvX ended but from the looks of it there does seem to be cool stuff for Emma coming out wether its that Secret Empire tie-in or her appearance in X-men: Blue.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

BANNED

Coincidentally enough, both Emma & Lorna are being reintroduced right before & just in time for this Fall's (version of NOW!) "Legacy" branding (spinning out of "SE & Generations"), and the subsequent "Make Mine Marvel" that follows it by year's end. Magneto/Polaris & the White Queen/Cuckoos makes sense, and are looking more likely to be included in it all IMO, as more details are revealed & we get a better idea of its all-encompassing magnitude.

Coincidentally enough, both Emma & Lorna are being reintroduced right before & just in time for this Fall's (version of NOW!) "Legacy" branding (spinning out of "SE & Generations"), and the subsequent "Make Mine Marvel" that follows it by year's end. Magneto/Polaris & the White Queen/Cuckoos makes sense, and are looking more likely to be included in it all IMO, as more details are revealed & we get a better idea of its all-encompassing magnitude.
    It remains to be seen if they are just piggybacking on it or what. Obviously Lorna was one of Marvel's first Legacy characters and they have historically not liked them the way DC has but with the success of X-23 and others that may be changing.

As long as it's not Soule, I'm totally okay with it.

Really? When did they say that?
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    As long as it's not Soule, I'm totally okay with it.

Really? When did they say that?
    i dont think they ever did say that, we have no idea who shes working with except that Magik may be apart of it.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 04-23-2017 at 05:56 AM.