Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

I liked city and Knight, free to roam Gotham City in those ones, or at least part of Gotham in Arkham City. I like free -roaming games.
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suemorphplus209 View Post
    I liked city and Knight, free to roam Gotham City in those ones, or at least part of Gotham in Arkham City. I like free -roaming games.
    If you have the PC version of Knight, you can DL a mod to play any character in free roam. Although..it's pretty rough getting around with some of them.
    Superhero shows are trash

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    If you have the PC version of Knight, you can DL a mod to play any character in free roam. Although..it's pretty rough getting around with some of them.
    Its XBOX with Knight for me, but it does sound sweet.
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suemorphplus209 View Post
    Its XBOX with Knight for me, but it does sound sweet.
    It sure is something
    Superhero shows are trash

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Any improvements over the combat? Are you sure you played Arkham Knight? The throw counters were new, tons of new fighting animations, interactables with the environments, the fear take downs, the overall speed increase in predator movements, being able to team up with heroes, new takedowns, quickfire gadgets all have takedowns, you can punch or pick up bad guys off the ground, and weapon steals. Play AC and AK side by side and you can see how much the combat system has changed.
    Adding random new stuff is not the same thing as improving it. Fear take-downs trivialised stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Adding random new stuff is not the same thing as improving it. Fear take-downs trivialised stealth.
    No it adds choice, you don't have to use something if you don't like it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    No it adds choice, you don't have to use something if you don't like it.
    If you don't like to use it then the game just keeps bugging you about using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    If you don't like to use it then the game just keeps bugging you about using it.
    You're just looking for something to complain about if you don't want to do a certain move in a video game.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

I've been replaying Knight, and while it's much easier to use gadgets in it, I still hate doing so. It feels clunky for some reason. Anybody have any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I've been replaying Knight, and while it's much easier to use gadgets in it, I still hate doing so. It feels clunky for some reason. Anybody have any tips?
    What do you mean by clunky?

Asylum had an almost perfect mix of exploration and focus in it's setting and design, which I feel was lost when they went a bit overboard with the open world stuff in the later games. Those games also had some pretty obvious padding (Anarky in Origins, Penguin and Azrael in Knight) that couldn't really justify it's own existence. Other than that, and (it almost goes without saying) the over-reliance on tank battles in Knight, I don't have any major qualms with them.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow