Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default So Inhumans will be put in Camps during Secret Empire..

And it looks like the Inhuman teams will try to break them out. Of course they care once it's there people being discriminated against. Hypocracy.

BANNED

I really wise I could feel sorry for them but a society that has always had racist tendencies with their superiority over normal humans and mutants and then their flat out allowance of genocide of a race just so they could keep their powers for future generations makes it hard to feel sorry for them like at all.

Currently MagSeven

Quote Originally Posted by vegan daddy View Post
    yes!yes!yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Lmao!

While I dislike the inhumans as much as many other x-fans, I hope the xmen are shown being heroes and rescuing the inhumans without a grudge or qualification.

Take the high road and do the right things. That's what the xmen should do. I hope it doesn't devolve on panel into "oh how the tides have turned."
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I hate the Inhumans as much as anybody but I could never cheer for anybody to be placed in concentration camps.

It would be like how the 198 were forced to live in tents on the X mansion lawn. I would like to think the X-men would help the Inhumans out of their camps.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Lmao!

While I dislike the inhumans as much as many other x-fans, I hope the xmen are shown being heroes and rescuing the inhumans without a grudge or qualification.

Take the high road and do the right things. That's what the xmen should do. I hope it doesn't devolve on panel into "oh how the tides have turned."
    Emma Frost was about to have the sentinels commit genocide of the Inhumans and had the X-Men not helped destroy the sentinels, exactly that would have happened. So we know the X-Men are heroes who would help no matter what. To be fair, when the Nuhumans and Ahura found out the gravity of what would happen (mutants have to leave Earth or die) they did work with Forge to destroy the terrigen, and when Medusa was confronted with her son and by the Nuhumans she gave in and destroyed the mists. I think the idea was to show how the Nuhumans and Ahura had evolved beyond the "traditional" Inhuman society. Kind of like the new generation teaching the old generation.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Lmao!

If I'm not mistaken judging by one of the covers for Champions, the majority of the X-Men - or maybe just the O5 - are being deported to New Tian. That's nearly as bad.

This event is full of political commentary and I love it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

what do you want then? Mutants in Camps? Give them a break pls.

BANNED

Awwww.......anyway what's next?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The concentration camps idea? Bad idea!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Not gonna lie. The kharma her is kind of fitting. They let a poison gas cloud roam the Earth, killing countless innocent mutants, and now they get to find out what it's like to be on the other end of that equation. I'm not saying they deserve it and I don't want to take too much pleasure in their misfortune, but after everything Marvel did to the X-men at the Inhumans' expense, it feels like the scales are finally balanced once more.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

This isn't like putting Nazis in Germany in Concentration camps, it's like putting Germans in concentration camps. If anyone would suffer in a camp, it would be the Royal Family but it seems they're suffering quite a lot already (Medusa's dying, Gorgon's sickness is back, & BB is in an unbreakable jail). But Nuhuman KIDS like Lunella and Kamala dont deserve to go through that torture just for simply being Inhuman. I mean, the Secret Warriors (same NuHumans who helped destroy the cloud) team are even going to try and enlist help from Emma's X-Men, only to be fought against. Again. I'm not calling either team hypocrites but if we start name-calling, we should probably look at the team that won't help any of other species and is holding a sovereign nation in the middle of fascist America.