Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    This isn't like putting Nazis in Germany in Concentration camps, it's like putting Germans in concentration camps. If anyone would suffer in a camp, it would be the Royal Family but it seems they're suffering quite a lot already (Medusa's dying, Gorgon's sickness is back, & BB is in an unbreakable jail). But Nuhuman KIDS like Lunella and Kamala dont deserve to go through that torture just for simply being Inhuman. I mean, the Secret Warriors (same NuHumans who helped destroy the cloud) team are even going to try and enlist help from Emma's X-Men, only to be fought against. Again. I'm not calling either team hypocrites but if we start name-calling, we should probably look at the team that won't help any of other species and is holding a sovereign nation in the middle of fascist America.
    The Nazis were never put in concentration camps. The Nazis put other people there. You do realize the Germans WERE the Nazis, right? Concentration camps are bad in any way for any kind. So, I think it's a bad idea in general.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This isn't like putting Nazis in Germany in Concentration camps, it's like putting Germans in concentration camps. If anyone would suffer in a camp, it would be the Royal Family but it seems they're suffering quite a lot already (Medusa's dying, Gorgon's sickness is back, & BB is in an unbreakable jail). But Nuhuman KIDS like Lunella and Kamala dont deserve to go through that torture just for simply being Inhuman. I mean, the Secret Warriors (same NuHumans who helped destroy the cloud) team are even going to try and enlist help from Emma's X-Men, only to be fought against. Again. I'm not calling either team hypocrites but if we start name-calling, we should probably look at the team that won't help any of other species and is holding a sovereign nation in the middle of fascist America.
    I think it's a bit odd that X-Man fans want Inhumans to suffer so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    You mean SOME x-fans.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The Nazis were never put in concentration camps. The Nazis put other people there. You do realize the Germans WERE the Nazis, right? Concentration camps are bad in any way for any kind. So, I think it's a bad idea in general.
    Well yea of course it's bad, which is why I think it'll make for a good story. Bad guys do bad things to good people in stories.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    If Emma Frost actually did commit genocide, I feel some people on here would be praising her.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I know that. But not all Germans were Nazis. I was making a comparison of Germans to Inhumans. The Royal Family would be the Nazis but regular ol' NuHumans would be regular Germans who were only affected by the war.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

If Emma Frost actually did commit genocide, I feel some people on here would be praising her.

I know that. But not all Germans were Nazis. I was making a comparison of Germans to Inhumans. The Royal Family would be the Nazis but regular ol' NuHumans would be regular Germans who were only affected by the war.
    That's a really bad analogy since the royals never intended on killing mutants.

Even as someone whose both a x-men fan and a inhumans fan I have to say really are you really that desperate to compare the inhuman royals to nazis and basically say they're no different? I'm sorry but you're wrong.

But to say that the inhuman royals are comparable to the nazis that's just wrong on so many levels honestly.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 04-24-2017 at 04:49 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    ... the majority of the X-Men - or maybe just the O5 - are being deported to New Tian. That's nearly as bad.

This event is full of political commentary and I love it.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinkin', doesn't sound like the Mutants are much better off than the Inhumans. A prison's still a prison, no matter how you dress it up. And having a WHOLE lot of Mutants corralled into just one place... remember Genosha?

I do LOVE this ****, too, though. A full universe spanning political thriller turned on its head, just loaded with the intrigue of various philosophical factions, and their egocentric machinations as they jockey for power.

... I'm not calling either team hypocrites but if we start name-calling, we should probably look at the team that won't help any of other species and is holding a sovereign nation in the middle of fascist America.
    Wouldn't this be the same "sovereign nation" that's supposedly going to be fighting against said fascist regime, though? Or at least, that elements... within it, will be?
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-24-2017 at 05:08 AM.

BANNED

If Emma Frost actually did commit genocide...
    Crime of passion?... Plea of insanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    ... the royals never intended on killing mutants. ...
    Negligent homicide?

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Even as someone whose both a x-men fan and a inhumans fan I have to say really are you really that desperate to compare the inhuman royals to nazis and basically say they're no different? I'm sorry but you're wrong.

But to say that the inhuman royals are comparable to the nazis that's just wrong on so many levels honestly.
    They both believe in eugenics and gassed people to death.

Karma is a b*tch.

Sorry no matter what retcons they tried in XVI the Royals new the Terrigen was deadly to Mutants it's why Beast was looking for a solution. There was an easy solution destroy the cloud and all it meant was future Inhumans wouldn't be able to have superpowers over the deaths of mutants and eventual genocide caused by the cloud but their powers were more important than mutant lives. Also because of the M-Pox created by the cloud even more mutants was being killed by hate crimes which maybe the Inhumans didn't mind took care of them complaining about the cloud. Truth is the Royals earned their name with the Terrigen Cloud they are truly Inhuman.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 04-24-2017 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    They both believe in eugenics and gassed people to death.
    The Nazi's rounded people up and deliberately gassed them with explicit propose of killing them.

The Inhumans allowed an environmental contaminate to run rampant because they personally benefited from it, while simultaneously trying to mitigate the harm it caused, and come up with a long term solution.

You could find far better parallels with corporatism or colonialism; comparisons to Nazi's are just disingenuous.

...so what does this have to do with the x-men?

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    The Nazi's rounded people up and deliberately gassed them with explicit propose of killing them.

The Inhumans allowed an environmental contaminate to run rampant because they personally benefited from it, while simultaneously trying to mitigate the harm it caused, and come up with a long term solution.

You could find far better parallels with corporatism or colonialism; comparisons to Nazi's are just disingenuous.
    I mean, both Magneto and Frenzy compared the cloud to the gas chambers so it's not like the writers didn't think there was any parallel.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    ...so what does this have to do with the x-men?
    It's a thread so people can say the Inhumans deserve it and karma and all. I couldn't care less my self.