Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by pansy View Post
    Dick being raped. What the hell was that?
    An overreaction is what that was.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Extraordinary Member

Batman looking like he's on a psychedelic trip.

Flying Batmobiles (I believe what they're called are Batplanes).

Bats trolling message boards (seriously, this was meta to the point of stupidity).

And while I love Damien, I tend to enjoy him when he's put in his place more, so if we could get more of that that would be awesome (like when Donna Troy pulled him up by his cape and told him to show the proper respect in the latest issue of TT. That was worth the cover price alone).
    Last edited by phonogram12; 05-18-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I'm not a huge fan of catwoman, I dont mind her as a character but im slightly tired of the 'will they - wont they' between her and batman. I dont know id never want to see a Batman/Catwoman romance again, but id certainly not want to see it for awhile, ive kinda grown slightly bored of it.

Id much rather see either another love interest or have it progress slightly. Cause I feel Batman and Catwomans relationship never seems to grow and evolve.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Happy View Post
    Grant Morrison.
    With the exception of Damien Wayne, a billion times this.

Oh, and Bat-Cow. Never, ever, again. Not unless Killer Croc's in the mood for some hamburger, that is.
    Last edited by phonogram12; 05-18-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    An overreaction is what that was.
    A rape not being considered a rape by the writer?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Jason's tenure as Bruce's partner was too short especially since it was divided in to 2 different Jason's and then he died and came back as a man. So it wouldn't ring true, also there is conflict among writers over Jason's role. Mainstream media certainly prefers the original gun totting Batman questioning vigilante.

Again all this is what I think the writers perceive.
    While I`m among the readers who don`t go bananas over that line (since it was about the Waynes I understand the battlecries. As far as Jason is concerned, the chronology doesn`t matter. He was adopted in both of them and it`s been mentioned over the years, noth in published material and character bios and surviving both the Reboot and Rebirth.

Jason`s role and what writers prefer him to be is a irrelevant in this discussion because whether he is antagonizing or is by his side, they talk and fight like family. Like father and son. They either go explicit on familiar drama or is unspoken but it`s always there.

Incredible Member

Something I never ever eveeer want to see again is any issue with Catwoman having 'look what the cat dragged in' or such phrases. It was amusing the first time, but by the billionth time...

Spectacular Member

Batman letting Catwoman/ Talia go for "reasons" of his own, it was fine once or twice but after 127219837 times in all continuity (Pre-Post-New52,etc) it gets tiring.

The overuse of pseudo scientific super gadget and super science in too many situation such as in All Star Batman (Scott Snyder is absolutely guilty of abusing this)

Scott Snyder's Riddler and Joker... especially Riddler... who should have been beaten to death for what he did in Zero Year by now by an angry mob...

The way Batman is written to job in Detective and to be disrespected by his allies..

The injuries Batman/ Bruce keeps taking is a little too unreal these days (Scott Snyder example: Pouring acid over his eyes/ even with some sort of protection in his eyepiece/cowl... that should leave him with some retina scars or such...)
    Last edited by nitake92; 05-19-2017 at 02:53 AM.