Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Honestly, it looks worse than Inhumans.
    Yep.

While I don't want to be an Oscar, "Inhuman"/Shaq "Steel"/the Shumacher costumes were all better than what's passing for the "Beast Boy" costume. Never mind "Starfire".

Those costumes look as bad as the "Generation X" without having the excuse of being more than twenty years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Inhumans. The Shaq O'Niel Steel movie. The Schumacher Batman films.
    Come on. Don't pull the "well it's still better than [insert universally regarded crappy stuff]." argument.

Especially when it doesn't even apply. Never seen Steel movie, so won't comment. But both Inhumans and Schumacher Batman films had better costumes. Yes, this Starfire is making Bat-nipples look better in comparison.

Honestly, it looks worse than Inhumans.
    Nah, nothing is Inhumans bad. They cut off the Medusa's hair so they wouldn't have to use her powers!
    Snowflakes melt in flame wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Inhumans. The Shaq O'Niel Steel movie. The Schumacher Batman films.
    Inhumans is on par, Shaq was awful I can give you that, but the Schumacher films nipples aside had great set and costume designs for what they were going for.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Nah, nothing is Inhumans bad. They cut off the Medusa's hair so they wouldn't have to use her powers!
    I could at least respect that on a level it was better than that horrible wig and CGI wow I just gave Scott Buck a compliment I think it feels weird.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 09-04-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Robin is being the angstiest 20+ year old teenager and breaking common goons' bones and jaws and whatnot and saying "f$%k Batman!". At least Inhumans had the budget excuse.

Robin is being the angstiest 20+ year old teenager and breaking common goons' bones and jaws and whatnot and saying "f$%k Batman!". At least Inhumans had the budget excuse.
    He's being depicted out of the norm for Robin but the actual Robin suit (and Hawk and Dove) looks 10x better then most of the Inhumans costumes.

Granted, Starfire is as much of a fail visually as Medusa was (once again, through no fault of the actress).

Although they've said she'll get a better look later on, but I'm surprised they haven't revealed it yet.

I don't see that much difference with either of the Cap costume tbh.
    I don't either. They look the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Just a little reminder :

Though you right, that isn't exactly a hooker uniform. It's too cheap looking.
    Is she levitating in that scene? It doesn't look like her feet are touching the ground. Especially her let foot.
    As to what she is wearing, didn't someone say a while back that she had left a night club and that is what
    she wore when she went out to party. That it wasn't her costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    As to what she is wearing, didn't someone say a while back that she had left a night club and that is what
    Yes.
    But that isn't relevant.
    This is all they showed us, so this is all we have to go on.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Is she levitating in that scene? It doesn't look like her feet are touching the ground. Especially her let foot.
    Probably not, looks like she's was in midstep when the picture was taken and the angel/heels are throwing it off.

My fear of the Starfire costume is they know there is a negative response so why not release a pic of the real costume if that's not it? We all know she's Starfire there's no secret to be kept.

Astonishing Member

They showed Starfire in that cheap hooker outfit in the trailer so we know it makes an appearance.

However it also seems it was a disguise/she’s undercover so who knows...

Is she levitating in that scene? It doesn't look like her feet are touching the ground. Especially her let foot. As to what she is wearing, didn't someone say a while back that she had left a night club and that is what
    It would be great if that winds up being the case, and there is an actual costume that is even a slight improvement. As it stands, the outfit that we are discussing wound up in the solo shots that came out around a week back.

Pretty sure she's just wearing high heels.

Come on. Don't pull the "well it's still better than [insert universally regarded crappy stuff]." argument.

Especially when it doesn't even apply. Never seen Steel movie, so won't comment. But both Inhumans and Schumacher Batman films had better costumes. Yes, this Starfire is making Bat-nipples look better in comparison.
    Why shouldn't I pull that argument? I feel it applies and frankly it's no more nonsensical than calling her a hooker.

I mean, have you actually seen those costumes or is "nothing can be worse than Inhumans or Schumacher costumes" the land upon which you've built your house on? And by your own admission you haven't seen Steel so why is me using it invalid?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-04-2018 at 10:40 PM.