Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118
Results 1,756 to 1,758 of 1758

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Hawk & Dove were metahumans in the books. Don't know why they were just athletes on the show, but they sure looked good!
    I would guess:
    - Budget
    - Avoid having to explain their powers /backstory since they weren't the main cast.
    - So they wouldn't outshine Dick

Astonishing Member

That's always a problem as I mentioned before. It was in the animated shows also. What to do with Dick when most of the opponents and his team mates made him look like a squashed bug without PIS? It was riDICKulous at times. So he was a great strategist with Bruce's credit card backing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    That's always a problem as I mentioned before. It was in the animated shows also. What to do with Dick when most of the opponents and his team mates made him look like a squashed bug without PIS? It was riDICKulous at times. So he was a great strategist with Bruce's credit card backing.
    They should have done similar here. I liked the casting. But, they wrote him as an unbelievable idiot who made terrible decisions and you wouldn't even guess he was trained by Batman at all. They should have made him a more credible leader type, show more of his training other than fighting a superpowered Meta and getting tossed around every fight. He was very watered down and not served well as his first live action appearance.

I wanted them to shine so there would be a want to see them in more live action movie projects even.