Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1758
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Scarecrow was the best thing about season 3. Everything else was trash

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Other than it being kind of ridiculous that the Titans couldn't take down Scarecrow or he never actually put his mask on the entire season.

Astonishing Member

The show lacks focus -- or focuses too much on the Batman family. Hawk & Dove were great. I wish they would have gotten at least a mini-series. The over all storytelling, though, is wanting. The break-up of the team (twice) in season 2 felt very forced. I'm glad I waited to watch it on TNT because I don't think the show is strong enough to warrant an HBOMax subscription. That said, I will probably subscribe one of these days to watch some other stuff -- including Doom Patrol.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

So the first two episodes dropped.

I can say after the first ep, just ignoring the past seasons' BS. We are in a good place. Watching Episode 2 now, so we will see if that continues.

Beast Boy is still beyond disappointing.

Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I like Blackfire.

Astonishing Member

I mean at least they are attempting to use more of Beast Boy and actual transformations so far.

The first two episodes were alright. A bit too formulaic and the Titans just aren't as smart as they should be but the writing could be worse. I've just lost interest in these versions of the characters I guess.

spoilers:
    The fight against Mother Mayhem was indeed bad. Conner going off is fine. Trying to let Rachel deal with her at first too because both use magic. But Kory, Dick, and Gar should know how to fight in a formation by now.
    end of spoilers

Cheers: for coming up with an interesting story with Lex Luthor and Connor
    Jeers: spoilers:
    for immediately killing Lex
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

I think the first two episodes were pretty good. Better than last season. I do suggest that the nonpowered - Dick and Robin-wannabee carry assault rifles with underslung grenade launchers. They are kind of out of their depth. Cattle prods and bos - nope.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Cheers: for coming up with an interesting story with Lex Luthor and Connor
    Jeers: spoilers:
    for immediately killing Lex
    end of spoilers
    I read they were only allowed to use him VERY limitedly so that was the constraint. Director said they went into it knowing they could only use him 1 episode. I found that interesting really. that they are so protective of how certain characters are portrayed. Yet they let some other characters be written like absolute idiots for 3 seasons on this show in general.
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 11-06-2022 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    I read they were only allowed to use him VERY limitedly so that was the constraint. Director said they went into it knowing they could only use him 1 episode. I found that interesting really. that they are so protective of how certain characters are portrayed. Yet they let some other characters be written like absolute idiots for 3 seasons on this show in general.
    This reminds me how Batwoman could only use Poison Ivy for three episodes.

So why is NIghtwing wearing a mask since it seems like everyone knows he is Nightwing...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    So why is NIghtwing wearing a mask since it seems like everyone knows he is Nightwing...
    They don't respect Secret Identities at all on this show. There is no way that the entire Universe in this show cant tell exactly who the whole Bat family is. It seems the same with Superman too, I mean Star labs has an active tracker on him they can display in real time? So is he turning that off somehow when he goes to the Fortress or Smallville or Daily Planet or is he just out?

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    I read they were only allowed to use him VERY limitedly so that was the constraint. Director said they went into it knowing they could only use him 1 episode.
    I was just disappointed that he didn't recite his beloved children's book "the Giving Tree" while there.

I'm going to keep my expectations low as to how much we'll see of Gar's transformations. It's been the weakest part of the show.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos", eh? I'm really looking forward to hearing Raven say that.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I can understand wanting scenes with Dick out of costume so he can interact with more people unmasked, but sheesh, it is kind of annoying