Page 44 of 118 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    That evil,psycho Batman must be a Trigon thing
    I doubt Bruce is going to be like that in the show
    You probably are right but i do take this with a grain of salt.
    So far we saw Starfire reducing people into ashes and Dick Grayson of all people breaking necks and practically smashing human heads on walls.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    So far we saw Starfire reducing people into ashes and Dick Grayson of all people breaking necks and practically smashing human heads on walls.
    Logically it has to be fake, dream scenario or something like that. If the police went to Wayne manor they would know dick and Jason are Robin. I think it would be harder to discover batman identity anyway.

Batman killing joker is cool for a story, maybe some had guys, but swat? Hmm going to be an interesting take on the dark knight

So...

Slade impersonating Batman as an intro?

Besides the sheer improbability of the episode being “real,” there are several internal elements that point to it being an illusion:

1) Dick living with Dawn
    2) Jason in a wheelchair a la Oracle
    3) Dick driving the Porsche that he traded off several episodes back

and, most of all

4) Kory and Trigon appearing as police officers

So this is obviously all an illusion. Having said that, something must have really happened between Dick and Bruce to make Dick fear Bruce’s darkness so badly. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Batman of Titans really is more violent, even more lethal, than the Batman of the main continuity. Even if this is obviously an hallucination, Bruce must be vicious enough in this universe for Dick to believe it could be true, else the illusion would have no emotional power.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I imagine we’ll finally learn what the event was that caused the spoilt between Dick & Bruce next episode. Even if it’s a bit of an exaggerated version.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    You and me both. Who is playing Batman?
    He looks like CG.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Starfire has never had a rule against killing and brutality is not a foreign language to members of the Batfamily, Dick included.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I really hope season two is more organized. like they do some good things on this show (I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Hawk & Dove) but the season's pacing and structure is all over the fn map.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Starfire has never had a rule against killing and brutality is not a foreign language to members of the Batfamily, Dick included.
    Actually she has had one.

It was even a plot point in a comic at one point that she was framed for murder and testified that she would never willingly kill like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Actually she has had one.

It was even a plot point in a comic at one point that she was framed for murder and testified that she would never willingly kill like that.
    There's a difference between saying "I don't kill like that" and "I don't kill ever". She certainly didn't have a rule against killing in Wolfman and Grayson's runs nor when she was part of LEGION.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    You and me both. Who is playing Batman?
    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He looks like CG.
    It's two stuntmen that will be playing him

'Titans' Batman Actor Revealed

And Season 2 Reportedly Filming in February

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There's a difference between saying "I don't kill like that" and "I don't kill ever". She certainly didn't have a rule against killing in Wolfman and Grayson's runs nor when she was part of LEGION.
    Having killed before also doesn't mean you can't have or develop a code against killing (or drop subsequent code at certain points).

Having killed before also doesn't mean you can't have or develop a code against killing (or drop subsequent code at certain points).
    She never developed a code against it. At most, she just didn't kill all the time.

She never developed a code against it. At most, she just didn't kill all the time.

Fantastic Member

Question...do y'all think it's possible this Titans series is set in the same verse as Gotham? They kinda have a similar vibe imo.

The trailers for the finale and how Gotham the city is portrayed also looks really similar.