Page 16 of 118 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

I personally wonder if he'll stay green or if he's just green when he uses his powers, as some people have suggested.

And what's really funny is that some other people are telling commenters online to not be so judgemental over the trailer and saying this is a terrible show. True, sometimes films and TV shows just have horrible trailers, and sometimes, trailers flat out lie. But the entire point of a trailer is to give people an impression of a work, to sell them on it. You're supposed to be able to judge a TV show or film based on it. If you end up wrong, well, you end up wrong, and you can be skeptical if you want, but trailers are meant to be taken for what they are. This trailer is bad, and it gives a very bad impression of this show.

Cool

Unsurprisingly the Comic con trailer has a lot of dislike with 20K likes and 30K dislike, yup this tv show was really a good idea.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Wort View Post
    Unsurprisingly the Comic con trailer has a lot of dislike with 20K likes and 30K dislike, yup this tv show was really a good idea.
    Ouch. And I will say, the idea of creating a Titans show might not have been bad in and of itself, but the direction they took it, and the costume decisions... yeah, that's bad. So bad.

Incredible Member

Here's the release date

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think Zoes a great Gamora. But isnt she like Dominican?
    Dominican and Puerto Rican
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Incredible Member

Full season drop or weekly episodes?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Full season drop or weekly episodes?
    Weekly episodes.

Mighty Member

I wonder if selecting an actress with a golden skin color would have been ideal

Originally, Starfire's skin color was golden.
    She was nicknamed Goldie by Cyborg, and Speedy even referred to as The Tawny One.
    Her first boyfriend on earth, Franklin chalked up her complexion to a Mediterranean tan.
    From what I saw how she was seen by the characters, she had a skin color that didn't make her stand out as an alien.
    It was only her eyes that made her an alien which made her wear sunglasses when she was out as a civilian.
    She was seen as a gorgeous person because of her facial shape,skin color,lips, and her body shape even without the skimpy attire.
    I think she was supposedly depicted as a woman whose beauty was of an exotic nature.

They could have gotten an actress who had tan or light brown skin with golden overtone.
    The first thing that I thought about was the skin color of Halle Berry.
    I am multiracial with almost even mix of SubSaharan African and European ancestry (former is more than the latter)with a tiny bit of Amerindian, and I have light brown skin with golden tone.
    I tend to refer to my skin color as dark tan.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I wonder if selecting an actress with a golden skin color would have been ideal...
    Wouldn't have changed a thing. She'd still be non-white in a tv series enough to set off the alt-right culture warriors and she'd still be wearing that hooker outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by TricksterFox View Post
    I personally wonder if he'll stay green or if he's just green when he uses his powers, as some people have suggested.

And what's really funny is that some other people are telling commenters online to not be so judgemental over the trailer and saying this is a terrible show. True, sometimes films and TV shows just have horrible trailers, and sometimes, trailers flat out lie. But the entire point of a trailer is to give people an impression of a work, to sell them on it. You're supposed to be able to judge a TV show or film based on it. If you end up wrong, well, you end up wrong, and you can be skeptical if you want, but trailers are meant to be taken for what they are. This trailer is bad, and it gives a very bad impression of this show.
    Take The Orville, for example. People thought it would just be a Seth MacFarlane fart joke comedy based on the trailer. The critics blasted it. Yet it turned out to be a fairly decent science fiction space adventure
    with a few jokes thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Wouldn't have changed a thing. She'd still be non-white in a tv series enough to set off the alt-right culture warriors and she'd still be wearing that hooker outfit.
    The fact that people keep calling it a hooker outfit is only emboldening these assholes.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-04-2018 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TricksterFox View Post

People are going way beyond saying the trailer is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The fact that people keep calling it a hooker outfit is only emboldening these assholes.
    It makes you an ******* to call a hooker outfit a hooker outfit?

Those crazy times we're living.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    It makes you an ******* to call a hooker outfit a hooker outfit?

Those crazy times we're living.
    I wasn't aware a fur coat and a dress were the official uniform of prostitutes.

Crazy times indeed.

Also, read what I posted. I didn't call them an *******. I said they were emboldening the assholes.

Just a little reminder :

Though you right, that isn't exactly a hooker uniform. It's too cheap looking.