Page 72 of 118 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1758

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it looks like Red Hood, but have you seen Jensen Ackles' Red Hood costume he made? It was pretty great .
    Jensen's only real problem is that he's just a bit too old to play a late teens/early twenties Jason in live action. Otherwise, I would be all for it.

I really wished they had done what they had with Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy and made her orange/deep tan. Because in season 2, Anna Diop really became a much better Starfire (one of the better parts of Season 2).

New Piece in HBO Max's Starfire Season 3 Reveal Puzzle Posted

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/titans-n...puzzle-posted/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    New Piece in HBO Max's Starfire Season 3 Reveal Puzzle Posted

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/titans-n...puzzle-posted/
    Looks like a one-piece...with some of her legs exposed? Or maybe that's just armor?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'd love to see Amell show up as Green Arrow on the show since they've established that Roy Harper exists in that universe.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I'd love to see Amell show up as Green Arrow on the show since they've established that Roy Harper exists in that universe.
    They've already shown Bruce. There should be an ep with Bruce, Clark, Diana, Ollie and Arthur where they all meet up with the Titans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

Now that's a Starfire costume!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

The CGI in the first pic just looks uncanny valley. The second one, is better.

Ive not got invested in any tv super shows since dean cains old superman show or John wesley shipps old flash show...

Cant say any of them interested me...

But when I heard of Titans I was excited.

Then I saw Starfire butchered... and not cause the actress is black... mostly the really weird costume choices..

But now these new Starfire costume pics come out..

Makes me wanna blast through the seasons and see if I like it...

I watch the films, but never the series..

Is this a good show? Does each season get better?

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    Ive not got invested in any tv super shows since dean cains old superman show or John wesley shipps old flash show...

Cant say any of them interested me...

But when I heard of Titans I was excited.

Then I saw Starfire butchered... and not cause the actress is black... mostly the really weird costume choices..

But now these new Starfire costume pics come out..

Makes me wanna blast through the seasons and see if I like it...

I watch the films, but never the series..

Is this a good show? Does each season get better?
    First season had the awful costume for Starfire, but is much better in the second.
    Overall, the series does have some high points, but it does veer pretty hard to the "dark and edgy" fan base. The low points are pretty low though.

Astonishing Member

I really wished they had done what they had with Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy and made her orange/deep tan. Because in season 2, Anna Diop really became a much better Starfire (one of the better parts of Season 2).
    Supposedly they said they really looked into it, but the make-up would have taken 6'ish hours every day and wasn't feasible with a TV shooting schedule. (And presumably, budget)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    First season had the awful costume for Starfire, but is much better in the second.
    Overall, the series does have some high points, but it does veer pretty hard to the "dark and edgy" fan base. The low points are pretty low though.
    That’s the same problem I’m having; season 3 sounds intriguing, but the dark and edgy stuff is not my cup of tea. That, plus the wolf man era titans list their appeal for me a long time back. Still, I might check out the seasons at some point.

Astonishing Member

One of the main issues I have with the show seemingly ties into the budget. And from there I think are a lot of issues. Season 1 it was baffling to me why they persisted with Starfire in that tired outfit the majority of the season. If you didn't want to do CGI/Makeup for comic Starfire at least get some decent wardrobe changes.

I feel like they don't develop Beast Boy and give him more animal forms specifically because of the CGI costs. And its easier to use the pre made tiger over and over. I started liking his interactions with Conner outside of that, but then they did the whole surgery storyline that was dumb imo.

Not saying they need to spend Zack Synder reshoot money. But, investing more in the show will free up access to better storylines I feel. How many times did we see people that actually have costumes go to the big fights in hoodies etc.