Just saw episode part two of Dick’s hallucination and self-pity party for one. This season of Titans is all over the map writing wise...I actually don’t care what is happening to the characters anymore. The writers have me disliking Gar, not really liking Dick’s self-pity obsession, making me care even even less about Donna. Kory’s character is getting a wee bit better development because it’s another and new and hopefully going to be a more well thought out and more well written storyline (not holding my breath here...)

At this point I want Dick to just show up as Nightwing (without referencing how he came to be and ignore what has gone before) rescue lobotomized Gar, Connor and Krypto - take lobotomized Gar to Doom Manor and leave the stupid idiot there for good - for all that, he can leave emo-pouting-ass-swishing-goth girl Raven there with Gar. Drop Connor off at the Daily Planet with Lois and keep Krypto as a Titan. Nightwing can then tell Donna to get her ass back to Themyscira and don’t come back until she is an actual Amazon.

Then Nightwing, Krypto and Kory can go off to Tamaran and depose Blackfire from the throne and rule happily ever after...The End.

*facepalm* Don’t even want to touch the whole Jason and Rose thing �� This show is just barely watchable, imho.