Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1758
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Lazarus Pit Rain to revive the dead has to be one of the most laugh inducing things I've watched in a Superhero show in some time.
    And I'm still watching Legends of Tomorrow over on CW.

There are a lot of things on YouTube, apparently me watching toilet tank installs is not as effective as hand-to-hand combat clips.

Will Donna take the codename Troia next season? Will Dawn be back? Could Hank comeback if it Lazarus rained in purgatory? Serious question for this show.

Bruce never even meets Tim, that's a let down.

"The one that got away"....I knew it was going to be Selina. Way too easy.

Where does Jason's story go from here? I feel if we never see him again I'm good with that.

WTF did Raven do to Crane, feed him their fear?? That seems really cruel and unusual which Dick went right along with.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Could Hank comeback if it Lazarus rained in purgatory? Serious question for this show.
    I mean he was scattered all over a section of Gotham City, soooooo did the rain stretch out that far? These are serious questions I need answers to.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Pit Rain? Did one of the writers watch the original Return of the Living Dead from the 80's? Its on HBOMAX.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Folks apparently been going in on Titans filming conditions as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TitansTV/co...m_source=share
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Astonishing Member

Pit rain you guys. Pit rain. I mean at least they bothered to mention Ras al Ghoul ffs. But, he must want to kill some bitches for taking his signature pits and making a damn resurrection shower.

Bat gar was already rendered so he got one more flight yay! If Dick can train Gar in martial arts, I guess I will buy him training Tim.

I figured Donna would fly or something on the lighting like Wonder Woman. But yeah lasso lightning rod.....ok.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

No on this show has a secret identity. A squad of corrupt GCPD officers knows he's Batman. There's no way Bruce has a secret now.

Dick and Bruce forgiving Jason is bullshit. At least Jason knows there no going back. I need Dawn to come back a get revenge for Hank.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    No on this show has a secret identity. A squad of corrupt GCPD officers knows he's Batman. There's no way Bruce has a secret now.

Dick and Bruce forgiving Jason is bullshit. At least Jason knows there no going back. I need Dawn to come back a get revenge for Hank.
    The villains are more well informed. Gar doesn't even know who Selina Kyle is, but YouTube trained Tim does.

I’m too big a mark. I know parts of the show is terrible, like Lazarus rain, but there’s still nuggets of character moments they get right that I just mark out for and carry me through.

Even the Batwoman show has the sense to challenge the label "crazy" as a way to condemn the mentally ill. Here we have our "heroes" go to someone who is mentally ill and subject them to a fate of never-ending torture. (maybe this show is actually in the Snyderverse?)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Even the Batwoman show has the sense to challenge the label "crazy" as a way to condemn the mentally ill. Here we have our "heroes" go to someone who is mentally ill and subject them to a fate of never-ending torture. (maybe this show is actually in the Snyderverse?)
    It would explain a lot about the heroes.

Weird that this episode was so music heavy and they couldn't get "Purple Rain" by Prince? I did like Crane singing "If I Only Had A Brain". I've always wondered if Batman's Scarecrow ever made a reference to the one from the Wizard of Oz, but that might make him too much like Mad Hatter.

I was thinking that Argus lady was going to turn out to be Amanda Waller. But hey, another Roy Harper reference! Will we finally get to see him?

Surprised we didn't actually see Dawn in the finale. If just on a video call or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I am cautiously intrigued by seeing Starfire function without her fire for a time. Maybe show off that she's stronger-than normal, or some Tamaranean tech like she originally gave Komand'r. 'Starbolts' in the comics were always delightfully non-lethal, when she wanted, just kind of force bolts like G.I. Joe lasers that never actually killed anyone, but this throwing actual fire stuff, while a visual treat that I like, kind of feels less heroic and more murder-y.
    Comic book characters who shoot fire also manage to do it non-lethally, not sure why this show insisted on her burning people to a crisp.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Bruce never even meets Tim, that's a let down.
    That was a huge let down! And what was the point of Bruce's files scouting potential partners earlier this season? I guess "Robin" is more Dick's name to give away than Bruce's, and there is more story potential having him train as a Titan. Kinda weird how cool his parents were with all this, though.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

I was sad when they left Gotham. I liked them in the city and the Bat Cave.

I was disappointed we didn't get more Red Hood vs Titans. Really wanted to see Nightwing and Red Hood take down Scarecrow together. Wonder who they go after in season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Comic book characters who shoot fire also manage to do it non-lethally, not sure why this show insisted on her burning people to a crisp.
    Because this show is real and edgy - grow up, man!! There were boobies in another episode - F** Batman! (cue old-school punk music!)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by agentofthebat View Post
    I was sad when they left Gotham. I liked them in the city and the Bat Cave.

I was disappointed we didn't get more Red Hood vs Titans. Really wanted to see Nightwing and Red Hood take down Scarecrow together. Wonder who they go after in season 4.
    Um, ok. That's an inspired take

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Looks like we are getting Hive for season 4. Brother Blood, Jinx and Mother Mayhem have been casted.

https://deadline.com/2022/01/titans-...234923540/amp/