Page 74 of 118 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1758

OK, I wondered if there were going to continue it. Since the wife got HBO Max I've been chewing up this and Doom Patrol albeit more TITANS.

I need to pour back over this thread but best I can say about the show is, it kinda grows on you? That said it take 10 episodes in for said growth and still.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The actress is an amputee, so I wonder if they could conceivably film Batgirl flashabcks.

It's kind of funny in a season where Kori's mythos seems to be at the forefront we have Dick and Babs together again.
    Will Barbara be an amputee or will they have her play Barabara in a wheelchair (with a prosthetic leg) and suffering from the Joker's gunshot? If Babs is an amputee, it opens the door for a more grisly version of "Killing Joke" and Titans can get pretty dark...

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This guy had successful leaks in the past. Even with that still treat this as a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This guy had successful leaks in the past. Even with that still treat this as a rumor.

Is all this Bat-stuff just going to be one episode or are they trying to tell us they really just want this to be a Nightwing show instead of a Titans show?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is all this Bat-stuff just going to be one episode or are they trying to tell us they really just want this to be a Nightwing show instead of a Titans show?
    Considering they intend to do Red Hood this season, I'm guessing there is just going to be a heavy focus on the Bat elements. But we won't know until we see it or hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Considering they intend to do Red Hood this season, I'm guessing there is just going to be a heavy focus on the Bat elements. But we won't know until we see it or hear more.
    And Barbara Gordon, and Scarecrow...but maybe they'll just be one or two episodes of Gotham/Bat stuff.

They really should have just made this a Nightwing show. That way they could've had all the Batfamily stuff without the Titans feeling sidelined in their own show.

I really hope this Season won't be as overcrowded as the last one. And with much less whining from these "heroes".

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I really hope this Season won't be as overcrowded as the last one. And with much less whining from these "heroes".
    I doubt it. This show has so much potential but the showrunner has been running it into the ground. And you add in Babs annnnd Drake? Oh annnnd Jason is going all Red Hood in this season...annnnnd Starfire/Blackfire....

God I want to root for this show but they are making it so difficult to do so.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I would like to see them actually be heroes. My biggest issue with this show is that it doesn't feel like a DC universe. Too much drowning in their own self pity and not enough time saving people and stopping criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I doubt it. This show has so much potential but the showrunner has been running it into the ground. And you add in Babs annnnd Drake? Oh annnnd Jason is going all Red Hood in this season...annnnnd Starfire/Blackfire....

God I want to root for this show but they are making it so difficult to do so.
    I think I heard a rumor Lex Luthor will show up too.

You know, I grew up with Tim Drake. He was my Robin. When I heard that he was finally being cast live action, I was excited.

Then I saw the casting.

I'm beyond tired of them changing character's ethnicity in some cheap service to diversity. If they wanted a person of color to be a part of the Bat Family, they could have used Duke Thomas, who was a Robin. Or hell, maybe they can't use Luke Fox due to Batwoman, but they could have used David Zavimbe as Batwing. Or to add another female character, they could have used Stephanie Brown or Carrie Kelly. I swear, it's like they go out of their way to piss off fans of these characters.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

I agree with what you are saying AnakinFlair.

Eric July rips Hollywood for tokenization.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/...-announcement/

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    I agree with what you are saying AnakinFlair.

Eric July rips Hollywood for tokenization.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/...-announcement/
    And a Youtuber's video reported on by a biased website matters.....why?
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans