Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thought this weeks was a good episode oh I know they're a real thing but "Hipster" Speakeasies are dumb IMO it's like lets be naughty but not really.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Im not a film/tv make up guy by any means, but is it just me or did it look like whatever was used on Jason Todd's actor was laid on super thick

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

They laying the ground work early for Dick feeling guilty for Jason’s inevitable death huh

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    They laying the ground work early for Dick feeling guilty for Jason’s inevitable death huh
    Unless they just skip the death and bring him back as the Red Hood at some point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Unless they just skip the death and bring him back as the Red Hood at some point.
    Maybe Dick's fallout is cause Batman killed Jason...

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Well, that was basically comics canon circa 1990. Not that Batman literally killed Jason but that Batman’s recklessness resulted in Jason being killed, leading to massive falling out between Bruce and Dick.

Fantastic Member

It's pretty obviously Dick has already fallen out with Bruce.

If anything, I see Jason's death bringing them back together. Or we get the Tim Drake story.

I feel like the series took a leap forward with this episode. This is maybe my favorite version of Jason Todd yet and I've loved all versions of the character. This was also my favorite episode for Titans' Dick Grayson. Jason Todd really got Dick talking and thinking and the relationship between them in this episode advanced Dick's storyline in ways that I just loved. I've enjoyed the whole series so much more than I'd ever let myself hope I would, and I was skeptical going in like so many have been, but while I wound up liking or, more often, actually loving the first five episodes, "Jason Todd" was the episode I'd been waiting for. Now I'm all the way bought in and can't wait for each new episode to drop.

"Jason Todd," "Hawk and Dove," and "Doom Patrol" have been my favorite episodes. I hope this show runs a long time so it can bring so many more Titans-related characters to life. So far, to me, they've done great with Dick, Kory, Rachel, and Gar, but they have knocked it out of the park with the heroes that have guest-starred. I hope for so many more of the characters I love to come to life on this series.

Love the show, dislike Kori's coat. Is not to my liking.
    Dick has said that he was becoming someone different everytime he begame Robin. Is a darker universe from what I see. The Dick and Kori sex stuff was too rush. They could have kissed first then tease them for a few eps.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    It's pretty obviously Dick has already fallen out with Bruce.

If anything, I see Jason's death bringing them back together. Or we get the Tim Drake story.
    Agreed.

If we are talking "Cause" as in "Cause Of The Rift That Sets The Stage For This Series...", it would have to be some sort of an amazing "Timeline" trick to actually work.

Well, the latest episode certainly set the future groundwork for Jason. And, I kind of hope he becomes a reoccurring guest character. Well, before his inevitable death.

Fantastic Member

I found it interesting that the timeline said

15 years earlier.

So Dick's parents died in 2002. How old is this version of Dick Grayson?

Based on his comments to Jason, it seems he only left Bruce a year ago.

So tentative timeline for Dick.

2002-Parents die (Age???)
    2015-Leave's Bruce
    2016-Todd Joins Burce
    2017-Present day?

He looks aroumd 22 but in the show with the time line it looks like he would be 27 years or so.

Astonishing Member

This is better than all the Arrowverse shows now to me. I like Jason so far he's interesting and sufficiently brutal. They did a good job establishing that he's even more brutal than Dick considering that this Greyson is a bit more brutal that we are used to.

They are doing a good job with the theme of Dick wanting to move on away from Batman away from Robin, but still holding on to some of it. That part is working for me and I hope the transition to Nightwing becomes more complete by the end of the season.

I did a silent thank you jesus when Starfire finally changed clothes .

The best parts of the story of this series are when Dick is exploring his past and trying to reconcile it with who he wants to be. It is the deepest part of the characterization imo. They have done the best job writing wise making me care about that.

They need to put more effort into the other Titans in a similar way. Raven's story so far I really don't care about her. Starfire the amnesia there hasn't been much progress with it since the very beginning. Just some things I hope they work on and focus on to give them all more well rounded character moments for a team show.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Dick’s reaction to Jason at the end of episode 6 reminded me of Hank seeing Dick cut loose a few episodes back.