Page 42 of 118 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

"Dick is her best friend and her brother and if anything, Donna is protective of her little brother. That's all I'll say," Leslie told ComicBook.com "I think we know from the comics Kory and Donna have such an incredible friendship and we'll see where that goes in our show. I think what it is is that there's a lot of material on these characters that are established, and we have to get them to that place."

"Our first season I think is being spent, almost adding a back story. It's almost like our season [created] a scenario to get us and our characters to the place we know them as. That's why everyone's not suited up on day one," Leslie said. "That's why not every romantic interest is easy, play-by-play [from] the comics, cause its 2018 and you have to get them there. So Donna and Kory interact and we'll see that, but it's not a triangle. Dick is her best friend, brother, and Kory is the girl he's currently seeing. It's that story."

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/30/...love-triangle/
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Did anybody else think there was more chemistry between Dick and Donna than Dick and Kory?

Other things:

It never occurred to me that Kory may be a sleeper agent. I gotta say Tiger Boy's limitations are starting to really get on my nerves. I understand why he can only turn into a Tiger, but it feels wrong. I really like Donna and the actress who plays her. Also, I felt sorry for the bear.
    Dick and Kory have 0 chemistry in this show, they feel like they are together because that's what happened in the comics. I'm really not feeling Diop's performance at all, it feels so wooden and off to me.

I find that all the guest stars to have more interesting and compelling stories/performances than most of the main cast. I want to see more Hawk & Dove, Donna Troy, Doom Patrol, hell I'd rather see more Jason Todd and that's saying something for me.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He told Kory not to kill the Nuclear Family because they were brainwashed and needed info from them. This does not apply to the doctors and guards who tortured them and with them out of the way, the Titans have less people coming after them.
    How does that not apply? If you say no killing why would you be okay with killing only certain people? From then on he'll become a hypocrite if he suddenly has a no killing role again.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    How does that not apply? If you say no killing why would you be okay with killing only certain people? From then on he'll become a hypocrite if he suddenly has a no killing role again.
    He never said no killing under any circumstances. He gave Kory instructions not to kill a bunch of people that were brainwashed and whom he needed alive for information. That isn't hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He never said no killing under any circumstances. He gave Kory instructions not to kill a bunch of people that were brainwashed and whom he needed alive for information. That isn't hypocrisy.
    Okay sure.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I think the seasons pacing and structure is odd. We get that ending and the next ep is a flashback? Granted I am far more interested in Hawk n Dove than I am mostly everyone else on the show and want to see more of them, just seems like a weird spot for it
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 12-01-2018 at 09:43 AM.

We can assume that Dick quit being a detective? I mean, he hasn't shown to work since episode 1 haha.

That was one hell of a cliffhanger, though. That definitely never happened in the comics, but I'm not mad about it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    We can assume that Dick quit being a detective? I mean, he hasn't shown to work since episode 1 haha.

That was one hell of a cliffhanger, though. That definitely never happened in the comics, but I'm not mad about it.
    I'm thinking Dick abandoned the job. Last time it mattered is when he was informed that his partner was killed by the nuclear family.

How was Donna going to use the pictures as proof she didn't know or was working with Dick? Wouldn't Graham want to know who took the pictures in the first place?

Fantastic Member

Just to be clear... I was never suggesting there was going to be a love triangle between Dick, Kory, and Donna. I just meant that there seemed to be a little more chemistry between Brendan and Leslie than there was between Brendan and Anna. I think most of the acting hovers between strong and weak. Prodigies like Millie Bobby Brown are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm thinking Dick abandoned the job. Last time it mattered is when he was informed that his partner was killed by the nuclear family.
    Which that whole interaction was pointless.

I need a Hawk & Dove spinoff. Like now. Start it a few years before the start of Titans and where we find them there. Consistently the most interesting parts of Titans for me is the story of those two.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Is the audio for this week's episode messed up for anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Negative Ghost Rider. Worked just fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I had the same problem. Looks like so did a few guys on reddit.