Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1758

Dying is actually Jason's "thing."

And I loved the part with Dick and the Tailors. Everything about that scene was great! Hope to see more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post

And I loved the part with Dick and the Tailors. Everything about that scene was great! Hope to see more of them.
    And Jason is now by himself. Feeling lost, abandoned, and betrayed. I don't know if the Joker is gonna be shown in this series, but death flags are going up for Jason at an alarming rate.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I look forward to Red Hood next season! (or the mysterious new villain named Red Hood who won't be unmaksed until next season's season finale...)

I hope they don't kill him off. He's one of the best actors on the show. He can transition into Red Hood without dying.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Not really. She's known for confusing origins. Dying think is more Raven's thing.
    Eh. They even had a big one-shot of Donna's death.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Hank is usually the dumb, impulsive one, especially when he's around Dawn or Dick. But by himself? He's actually all right.

As weird as it is to see Kory and Rachel have a big sister/little sister dynamic, I have grown to appreciate it.

Definitely looking forward to seeing Dick as Nightwing, but...what will this mean for the Titans as a cohesive unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Another weak episode, but had some of the strongest moments in the series. Namely the Rose and Jason stuff. The kid playing Jason continues to kill it acting wise, and the acting for Rose was a lot better this time around. It's a shame that it took the twelfth episode to finally do something with Rose and finally know a little more about her, but at least it was good stuff.
    Agreed about Rose's acting. She wasn't all that convincing to me, but she was better this episode.

BANNED

This is the first episode Ive actually found bad since season premiere but still in a so bad its good way. Lot of bad voice acting and bad posturing and failing at showing emotion all around.

Writing wise the only stuff I really disliked was how easy it was to fix Conner and the death. I understand wanting to keep the death separate from Deathstroke and Cadmus because we've just had a whole season of revenge plot but the death itself was really stupid. Conner was literally standing right there. At least I guess Raven will fix it.

Im enjoying the roster changes, but there need to be more interactions and bonding between ppl who are not Dick Grayson. Season 1 did a good job with Gar/Raven/Kory and we had some hints of Kory/Donna, Gar/Conner and Hank/Jason but it really felt missing this episode. Id especially wanted to see Kory reaction to the death considering they spent some time together earlier in the season and seemed to have bonded but that was completely ignored.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

A strong 6 outta 10 for me.

We got another Trigon like first 10 min of the show take down of the 'big bad'.

The death was weak AF, like...just weaksauce when we finally see comic book level kinda flex from that one and they go out like that...come on now. And the rest of the episode...lots of talking...yay...highly disappointed. And actual live action nightwing was not enough to make up for it

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Yeah. How does a single episode fall apart so much? The Deathstroke fight? Letdown. Jericho? Letdown. The Superboy fight? Letdown. Donna? Letdown. Jason? Letdown (not that I care). The whole aftermath back at the Tower? Letdown.

But I do hope the Rachel ending was an indication that Donna could return.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Writing wise the only stuff I really disliked was how easy it was to fix Conner and the death. I understand wanting to keep the death separate from Deathstroke and Cadmus because we've just had a whole season of revenge plot but the death itself was really stupid. Conner was literally standing right there. At least I guess Raven will fix it.
    More than that, Conner had just expressed remorse at what he had been made to do. It would have made more sense for him to jump in and catch that tower.

Mighty Member

Wow. That was an absolute train wreck.

You know, through the first half of season 2 I thought this show might be finding a groove and really getting good. But they completely pissed that away in the back half. This is just plain bad television.

I won't be back for a third season, if they get one. Somebody put this show out of it's misery.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Wow. That was an absolute train wreck.

You know, through the first half of season 2 I thought this show might be finding a groove and really getting good. But they completely pissed that away in the back half. This is just plain bad television.

I won't be back for a third season, if they get one. Somebody put this show out of it's misery.
    3rd season already confirned. I am hoping and praying, sacrificing small farm animals that they get their **** together for season three. Now we have the team, let them do team stuff against the coming storm of Blackfire. Please for the love of all that is holy.

Astonishing Member

Ok I know yall saw that cringe cgi! The tiger omg I give them leeway usual for budget reasons but it was awful.

Everyone sits in the suv while Dick fights? I mean after the gunfire stopped you are telling me they just sat there watching? It's just bad writing. They should have started heading to save gar when they saw nightwing had it.

The season as a whole was wonky. They did literal brain surgery on gar. Did raven heal all that too he's good as new?

And conner beat down officers Bruce cut some checks and pay doctor bills?

What are Donna, Dawn, Kory, and Raven doing in a car, for several minutes, while Dick fights Deathstroke? Are they all just staring at Kory's superficial gunshot wound?

Everything about the writing of this episode was bad but the line about Bruce giving Dick a thing neither of them ever had--"a family"--was the worst. If Bruce Wayne never had a family, why was he so choked up about losing his parents? And if Dick never had a family, who were the Flying Graysons? That line was even worse than learning Amazons are allergic to electricity. (No wonder Donna hid in that car.)

I've read that people have enjoyed parts of this season and that's great. I'd never tell someone not to like something they do like. To me though the writing was bad in season 1 and only got worse in season 2. Did Geoff Johns have a stroke?

I'm still happy the show exists though, just so I can see the costumes animated by live actors, each of whom happen to be much better than the material they're given to play.

Astonishing Member

I still haven’t watched the finale yet, but the reaction I’m seeing from twitter and a lot of review sites(even from people who normally like the show) is overall very negative.

I’m surprised by how in agreement the overall consensus is for this episode being bad. Again, I haven’t watched the episode yet as of this writing but I plan to watch it soley so I can finally see Nightwing in live-action, though perhaps I’d be better off just waiting for the you tube video of the fight than watch to the actual finale.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 11-30-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.