Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1758

Hey, Lady Vic! I've been wanting to see her on the Batwoman show, but here she is. Pretty cool, although I didn't like Barbara's backstory (aside from the "Robingirl" joke). That's not how Barbara lost her leg, though, right?

Blackfire doesn't really feel like a space alien...I guess neither does Kory...but she feels foreign enough I can buy her being from a monarchical society. I like the side of Kory she brings out, even though she made her look kind of stupid, and I'm sure Kory is going to make even bigger mistakes with her.

So Jason is partially responsible for the death of Tim's family and leading him to become Robin? I like the connection, but...wow, and here I thought Tim as Robin was going to bring some light to Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    However, on Teen Titans Go! Supes, Bats/Bruce show up all the time without ruining any movie franchise.
    I think they worked out some deal with certain characters years ago. Possibly around the time Superman and Wonder Woman showed up on Batman the Brave and the Bold (and Young Justice was able to mix a bunch of characters). I'm just inferring a lot of this stuff, but it'd be cool to see how DC has negotiated its characters for what shows/movies and when over the last 20-30 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like I've read a Speedy/Kid Flash joke before...although Speedy was always the most direct parallel with Robin.
    In the first episode of Young Justice, the crowd is welcoming the heroes and the dialogue goes something like "It's Speedy" "No, his name's Kid Flash, Speedy is the other guy" "That makes no sense".

Also on Arrow when Lilah asks Oliver what's up with him and "Speedy", Oliver says he and Roy are fine, but she was referring to Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Just finished the new episode. I can't help but feel Conner is being utilized incorrectly or underused. So far this season all they have used him for is his "half Lex" brilliance. And its literally for the same thing as the Hawk bomb episode. I mean come on.
    He's been using his super speed and invulnerability. I like this well-meaning good-natured Conner over the angry angsty version. Although, knowing this show, his Lex side is going to take over and he's going to turn evil.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    There are a lot of gaps that need filling, like why babs went the cat woman route, was she ever batgirl, what Oracle is exactly, and why babs doesn't want to use it. Why she even needs to, if Bruce had his high tech computers.
    I think Oracle might be some kind of Brother Eye/computer tech Batman used in The Dark Knight and it was too unethical for any of the Bat Family to keep using it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Hey, Lady Vic! I've been wanting to see her on the Batwoman show, but here she is. Pretty cool, although I didn't like Barbara's backstory (aside from the "Robingirl" joke). That's not how Barbara lost her leg, though, right?
    Lady Vic said something about the Joker not going far enough when she attacked Babs in crime alley. Joker still must have been responsible for putting her in a wheelchair

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Lady Vic said something about the Joker not going far enough when she attacked Babs in crime alley. Joker still must have been responsible for putting her in a wheelchair
    Barbara herself confirmed that the injuries that retired her from "the tights" (we assumed Batgirl, but she may have meant her Selina impression in light of the newest episode) were caused by the Joker back in the first episode.

If anything, Lady Vic may have been the origin for Batgirl. What better to convince Babs to use her skills against crime? Still not convinced Batgirl was a thing in this universe, however.

Incredible Member

Does anyone else find it disconcerting. That most of the TEEN Titan actors are over 30 years old now.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Does anyone else find it disconcerting. That most of the TEEN Titan actors are over 30 years old now.
    Haven't they not been teens for a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    The show is called "Titans," so no. They already showed us the first incarnation of the "Teen Titans" team in flashback. This is the second iteration of the team, so it makes sense that they're older.

There were rumors of a "Teen Titans" spinoff that will have Tim Drake.

Ultimate Member

Ooh, more Batfamily! Yeah!

Astonishing Member

Tim would be interesting he will be trained by Dick rather than Bruce in this world? I mean from what we have seen hes legit starting from scratch here.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Newest episode made Starfire look like a fool. Doing the mob boss dirty work is bad enough but killing her before getting what you needed from her is downright idiotic. Only to get what she needed by torturing a henchman. There could have been a better way to get Blackfire to open up about their parents.

I must have miss where Crane became a hacker because him having access to Oracle came out of nowhere. It was still a good plan but maybe someone else should have handled that.

Astonishing Member

The shooting and burning were ridiculous. Show is spinning ridiculous plots and actions.

Also, the show is really the Batman's psycho sidekick hour.

Gotham in isolation from the rest of the country is ridiculous also. That's always a plot point. No FBI, DEA, state police, etc. Only the guy and gals in underwear can save the day.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

And again...Not So Beast Boy is pushing the redemption/atonement for Jason crap we are going to end up with...
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

So- is black fire supposed to be one of the good guys now? And who built oracle? barbara? Isn’t this something Bruce would do?

Oracle really creeped me out. The fact that it was so friendly with Dick and Babs made it seem less human.

If there ever was a time for Crane to put on the Scarecrow mask, it would've been now when he reveals himself to the mob bosses. He's lucky they even recognized who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Newest episode made Starfire look like a fool. Doing the mob boss dirty work is bad enough but killing her before getting what you needed from her is downright idiotic. Only to get what she needed by torturing a henchman. There could have been a better way to get Blackfire to open up about their parents.
    I feel like every scene with Starfire and Blackfire makes Starfire look like a fool. She really didn't see the gun before it was too late?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I have just gotten caught up on S3 of Titans up through ep. 7 now.

Hank/Hawk....I did not see that coming. Thought for sure it was going to be a last 1/2 second save.
    I am enjoying the Scarecrow angle. I very underutilized rogue in live action. I'm bummed we haven't gotten a proper costumed look at Dr.Crane however.
    Connor/Superboy is the teams defacto computer guy.....because he can read journals fast and through trial/error at super speed be credible as the "tech member". Ok.
    Death in the Family/Red Hood Rising, the show putting it's own spin on these elements has been very much a Cliff Notes(at best) version. Due to limited time no doubt.
    Tim Drake, jury is out but I'm not impressed with how they've chosen to set him up thus far. Better than Cassandra in that BOP movie at least. Tim was my Robin so I'm going to be particular and its just not off to a good start.
    Barabara only having one leg is very much a bummer. Would love to know the creative reason behind that choice.
    Oracle as a sentient A.I. ala Gideon on Legends feels too much like a crutch. As noted by another...so Crane was able to hack the system with a close up photo of Babs that Lady Vic took?
    Dove is gone
    Raven is gone
    Donna isn't back(she is coming back, right?)
    Garth will never be back
    Will we ever circle back to Arsenal? We did see his name in Donna and/or Dick's phone list I thought?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime