Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1758
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Seems so. Somebody also seems to a big Hawk and Dove fan. I can't imagine why
    I personally never liked this Hawk and Dove combo. Give me the brothers or the sisters. The mix and match never worked for me.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I personally never liked this Hawk and Dove combo. Give me the brothers or the sisters. The mix and match never worked for me.
    I'm not super familiar with the comics versions but the show versions are unlikeable and take up too much screen time IMO

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to the actor, Doom Patrol seeks to show a very young Cyborg. He seems to allude that Cyborg will eventually make his way to the Titans once he matures as a hero. I'm not sure how that will happen as the show runners on Doom Patrol stated that the show is in it's own universe.
    I thought it was alluding to him joining the Justice League based off the interviews and what season 1 was saying

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm not super familiar with the comics versions but the show versions are unlikeable and take up too much screen time IMO
    Yeah, they were good for an episode or two but they got annoying quick tbh

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2978 View Post
    Yeah, they were good for an episode or two but they got annoying quick tbh
    I didn't dislike them at first either, but as it went on, I grew tired of them. They didn't have any interesting personality or powers. And their angst is just way too much. I kinda feel bad for the two actors

Well, that’s an interesting take on DITF. Still Titans, with an infusion of HBO money. It seems pretty obvious who’s moving the pieces around on the board.

spoilers:
    It’s Scarecrow.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Well, that’s an interesting take on DITF. Still Titans, with an infusion of HBO money. It seems pretty obvious who’s moving the pieces around on the board.

spoilers:
    It’s Scarecrow.
    end of spoilers
    The additional budget is helping at least. I think dumping Raven was another plus I thought she was the weakest acting wise. I still cannot stand this version of Bruce. I cannot say one good thing about him. spoilers:
    at least he's out of the picture quick enough. I'd rather he not show up again the rest of the season.
    end of spoilers

Red Hood episode 3 spoilers:
    How the f+++ did Dick and Dawn let him escape after he tricked her into killing Hank?
    end of spoilers That was so dumb, it needed another scene showing how.

Mighty Member

I just wish they hadn't made it so bloody obvious who is pulling the strings here in S3.

Still, Curran Walters does a decent bad guy. The Red Hood helmet looks ridiculous, but otherwise I thought he was believably deranged. A very different take on Red Hood, for sure.

It feels like very little actually happened across three episodes. A lot of set up, very little actual development. And kind of an odd choice to weave in Starfire's story the way they have. Wonder what's up with that?

I'm positively surprised that I enjoyed the first three episodes. A far cry from the last episodes of S2.

Titans still moves too fast for me in some aspects. The DITF & UtRH are incredibly rushed. Jason was barely dead before he came back. And Curren Walters just doesn't have the physiology. His whole arc so far isn't for me. He behaves too much like any other Gotham psycho.

I'm waiting for the focus to move from him.

Hank & Dove continue to be a slug fest, imo, and I'm glad spoilers:
    that Hank is dead. Even if I would have preferred them to just be written out
    end of spoilers.

I enjoy what we got from the Titans and Barbara so far. They finally feel like a team that deeply cares for each other. Most notable improvement to me is Gar.

The fight sequences of the super powered beings are still very unsatisfactory. I hope they improve by the time the Titans have to go up against Komand'r.

Also Donna and Raven better return before the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I just wish they hadn't made it so bloody obvious who is pulling the strings here in S3.

Still, Curran Walters does a decent bad guy. The Red Hood helmet looks ridiculous, but otherwise I thought he was believably deranged. A very different take on Red Hood, for sure.

It feels like very little actually happened across three episodes. A lot of set up, very little actual development. And kind of an odd choice to weave in Starfire's story the way they have. Wonder what's up with that?
    spoilers:
    While I also think that Scarecrow is pulling the strings in regards to Jason, I wonder if Komand'r might have her hand in current events too.

Kory has had her episodes when she thought about Jason, when she opened one of his books, and when she saw him being taken out of the autopsy room. And if Ra's isn't involved, then it's likely aliens have the technology to return people to life.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I'm positively surprised that I enjoyed the first three episodes. A far cry from the last episodes of S2.

Titans still moves too fast for me in some aspects. The DITF & UtRH are incredibly rushed. Jason was barely dead before he came back. And Curren Walters just doesn't have the physiology. His whole arc so far isn't for me. He behaves too much like any other Gotham psycho.

I'm waiting for the focus to move from him.

Hank & Dove continue to be a slug fest, imo, and I'm glad spoilers:
    that Hank is dead. Even if I would have preferred them to just be written out
    end of spoilers.

I enjoy what we got from the Titans and Barbara so far. They finally feel like a team that deeply cares for each other. Most notable improvement to me is Gar.

The fight sequences of the super powered beings are still very unsatisfactory. I hope they improve by the time the Titans have to go up against Komand'r.

Also Donna and Raven better return before the last episode.

spoilers:
    While I also think that Scarecrow is pulling the strings in regards to Jason, I wonder if Komand'r might have her hand in current events too.

Kory has had her episodes when she thought about Jason, when she opened one of his books, and when she saw him being taken out of the autopsy room. And if Ra's isn't involved, then it's likely aliens have the technology to return people to life.
    end of spoilers
    I wonder if Barbara Gordon’s assistant is Blackfire in disguise? The show seems to be hinting that she is more than she appears, and she comes across as not liking the Titans very much.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Would Superboy be fast enough to rip the bomb off Hawk's chest and smother it with his own body. Certainly, comic speedsters are fast enough to do this?
    end of spoilers

Don't like Kory - ditch the psychodrama already. Going to bring back, Donna - do it or get off the Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    I wonder if Barbara Gordon’s assistant is Blackfire in disguise? The show seems to be hinting that she is more than she appears, and she comes across as not liking the Titans very much.
    Hmmm, could be. I haven't gotten bad vibes from her yet. What hinting have you noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    spoilers:
    Would Superboy be fast enough to rip the bomb off Hawk's chest and smother it with his own body. Certainly, comic speedsters are fast enough to do this?
    end of spoilers

Don't like Kory - ditch the psychodrama already. Going to bring back, Donna - do it or get off the Island.
    spoilers:
    Maybe he could have, but he doesn't know his abilities that well yet, right? And it was probably too risky. Poor Connor worked so hard to get to that 1% risk.
    end of spoilers

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Welp

spoilers:
    After killing Hank this version of Jason won't be able to be redeemed. Anti hero door is closed
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    The additional budget is helping at least. I think dumping Raven was another plus I thought she was the weakest acting wise. I still cannot stand this version of Bruce. I cannot say one good thing about him.
    They haven't dumped Raven. She's on Themyscira right now trying to bring back Donna. She'll be back before the end of the season (probably in the next few episodes).

So just watched all 3 episodes. I like it so far. Feels a little rushed with Red Hood. Love Barbara. We shall see what the next episode brings...lot going on.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime