Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1758
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's remarkable so much of a bunch of losers this team of Titans are. All they do is fail. Crane is getting ahead of them doing basic supervillain 101.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

My prediction is everyone will forgive Jason at the end of the season saying "oh poor Jason look what Crane made you do", but then Dawn will come in and kill him (maybe even with her wearing a modified version of the Hawk costume). As forgiving as Dawn is there is no way she lets that little bastard go free especially after he tricked her into killing Hank herself.

-- I really want to like this show. I'm glad Donna's back - she's currently the best part, imo.
    -- How could the writers think "Let's turn ourselves in then get out on bail immediately" was a good idea - or do they just not care? I can chalk up other flaws in the plotting or character development as trying to do too much, or falling short, but as a story idea - it's just nonsensical that anybody could think that's a good idea. Aside from the fact that showing up in costume is stupid because they're just going to take all your stuff, they could be held for a very long time even before a bail hearing, and then there's a good chance they wouldn't even get bail. It's just nonsense writing now to have these characters be so stupid.
    -- How can one video from a known criminal turn the entire city against them? Why doesn't Barbara or anyone get in front of the cameras and say, "Yeah, that's the psychopath Scarecrow - don't listen to him." And does it even matter when everyone's turned into rabid animals anyway?
    -- Again, this show casts well. Love Barbara, Blackfire's great. They just need good writing. I thought Blackfire was going to be the Big Bad or at least a big plot to spotlight Kori, but it's pretty disappointing how everything takes a backseat to the Batman spin-off show.
    -- I laughed out loud when Kori said, "We've been doing things by the book, so far..." Has she not been watching the show??

It just boggles the mind that the Titans are spending, like, a whole season trying to stop Scarecrow.

Ultimate Member

Because, if Blackfire was the villain instead of Scarecrow, then we'd see them actually have a cool superhero vs supervillain battle, but that's too expensive, and not Gotham enough, for this show.

And did all four of them seriously need to try to keep Tim alive while Crane got away?

Incredible Member

I've tried, to watch this show.
    I mean really tried.
    Over and over again.
    But it is just so bad that it doesn't seem to be worth the time.
    This from someone who is still watching Supergirl.
    That has to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinGA View Post
    I mean really tried.
    Over and over again.
    How you manage to stick around after Mon-el and agent Liberty arcs?

Incredible Member

You have to give credit to Melissa Benoist, who can be appealing, even with some of
    the worst writing on TV.

But then even when the writing is truly bad you can just laugh, shake your head.
    With that spirit, I would be just the kind of DC diehard that Titans can rely on.

Astonishing Member

I have to echo alot of the same feelings having just watched the latest episode. What a mess. They need better writing so bad. Everything stems from that. The underpass "team fighting scene" was ridiculous and cheap. Beast boy as basic low rent karate kid because they had to save the CGI animal budget for the police station battle. Once again he did generic tiger because its already rendered.

I did like the many uses of Conners abilities here for the first time this season. Thats about all the good I can give this.

Donna Troy's holdup at the Gotham border for another dream sequence training montage? Girl BYE. I like her and the character and the actress but that part was just messy being in this particular episode. I dont think we needed it she was resurrected we will deal with that later lets go.

It is just not believable to me that freaking Scarecrow is smarter than Barbra and Dick and outplaying them so hard. Why make them so dumb? Scarecrow is so top tier he can find Lazarus pits at will, he can takeover Oracle and make them shut it down. He can just send a fake news social media blast and have everyone thinking the Titans are awful and not him who was a known Gotham supervillain Arkham Asylum inmate? It makes 0 sense. He killed his own mom and was an escaped crazy why couldn't they fight back with that? Yes some of the population drank the water and were foam at the mouth rabid i guess who can twist their bodies around but the rest of Gotham shouldn't have believed it so easy

Conner is supposed to have some of Lex evil genius dna if Barbra and Dick were too dumb to see the setup he should have called it out as dumb.
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 10-02-2021 at 01:10 PM.

Once again I have to ask what happened to Krypto. He was in the car on the way to the police station and nowhere to be seen in the actual fight.

Personally, I can believe Crane can outsmart Dick and Barbara. The way he's doing it though is outside of his MO.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Once again I have to ask what happened to Krypto. He was in the car on the way to the police station and nowhere to be seen in the actual fight.

Personally, I can believe Crane can outsmart Dick and Barbara. The way he's doing it though is outside of his MO.
    LOL. I completely forgot about Krypto. They pointedly showed him at getting out of the car.... I guess they needed to show him out of the house so they can have the dumb scene with "say my name!" Red Hood and Crane moving in stabbing paintings.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Once again I have to ask what happened to Krypto.
    He saw the direction this episode was headed and called his agent.

"I'm too good for this ****. Later, suckas, you can drop me off right here, because, oh yeah, I can flyyyyyy!"

Incredible Member

Same here. The only good actor on this show. Was the one playing Donna Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinGA View Post
    I mean really tried.
    Over and over again.

Ultimate Member

I think all the actors are good. It's the, budget, writing and direction not helping them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I think all the actors are good. It's the, budget, writing and direction not helping them.
    Yeah, none of them stand out as dragging the show down. I didn't really care for the *character* of Hank, or some of the choices that Dick has been making, or Raven's sulky attitude, at times, but the *actors* seem fine. I really am surprised at how much I'm enjoying the actors for Conner and Kory (and already was fond of Ryan Potter, from Big Hero 6, even he was just a voice actor back then), and wish all of them would have writing more suitable to their skills.

The only actors I don't care for, it's more that they don't 'look right' to me. I'm pleased with the Starfire/Blackfire actors, and the kid who played Jericho, but I do not think the kid playing Jason, or the girl who played Rose last season, work for me. (And even then, the kid playing Jason is doing a good job, I just don't feel like he 'looks right.' This isn't a case like the dude they cast for Marvel's Iron Fist, who looked fine, but didn't do squat for the role and kind of sucked.)