Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think this is the first time the Dawn Granger Dove has appeared in outside media, aside from cameos in DC Super Hero Girls.
    Are they gonna be core cast or just guest appearances?

For some reason i thought it was gonna be small Nightwing/Starfire/Raven/Beast Boy.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-10-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Are they gonna be core cast or just guest appearances?

For some reason i thought it was gonna be small Nightwing/Starfire/Raven/Beast Boy.
    It is.

Hawk and Dove will just be recurring, with the possibility of them becoming regulars at a later point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It is.

Hawk and Dove will just be recurring, with the possibility of them becoming regulars at a later point.
    Ok thanks. You would think they woulda cast Garf first. Im real curious to see if hes ravens age or inbetween Raven and the other 2. So like late teens

Incredible Member

Mighty Member

Ryan Potter Cast As Beast Boy

Ryan Potter (Big Hero 6) has been cast as a lead opposite Brenton Thwaites, Anna Diop and Teagan Croftin the new live-action series Titans, from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV, which is slated to premiere in 2018 as part of the inaugural slate of a new DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service. He will play the series regular role of Garfield “Gar” Logan (aka Beast Boy).

Written by Goldsman, DC Entertainment’s Johns and Berlanti, Titans follows a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In the action-adventure series, Dick Grayson (Brenton Thwaites) emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes that includes Starfire (Anna Diop), Raven (Teagan Croft) and others.

As a child, Potter’s Garfield “Gar” Logan contracted the lethal disease, Sakutia, while on an African expedition with his geneticist parents. Treated with an experimental drug, Gar survived but not without developing some bizarre side effects. Along with skin and hair turning permanently green, the wisecracking, fun-loving Beast Boy is able to reshape himself into any animal of any size he can imagine.

In addition to the core Titans quartet, the series also cast Alan Ritchson and Minka Kelly as recurring, playing superhero duo Hawk & Dove, with an option to become regulars in Season 2 and possibly headline a potential Hawk and Dove spinoff series down the road.
    Source

Mighty Member

First Image of Brenton Thwaites as Robin Revealed

After more than three years in development, the fist official image from the Titans TV series has arrived, and it’s one of the most anticipated potential reveals — a look at the show’s star Brenton Thwaites in costume as Robin.

Though Thwaites plays the original Robin, Dick Grayson, in the series, between the stylized “R” on the chest and the staff, this costumes definitely takes a lot of visual cues from Batman’s third Robin, Tim Drake. The costume was designed by Laura Jean Shannon, whose credits include 2008’s fist Iron Man film, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and the upcoming Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle film and fellow DC Comics-based series Black Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

Wow thats amazingly accurate.

Wow that looks good

Looks like he'll be transitioning to Nightwing in the series.

And thank goodness those rumors about Beast Boy being only able to talk to animals are wrong. He'll be shape shifting into them.

Holy crud, I was expecting subtle nods to Robin, not actually seeing Dick as Robin .

It's kind of nice to be able to see a live-action Robin again .

What's with the Boss Logic-esque background for that image? I wouldn't have known this was official if I had seen it out of context (though that's more of a compliment to great fan manips like Boss Logic too).

Really surprised that he's starting off as Robin. Did not expect that. I would totally be cool if he were Robin throughout the first season, then transitioned mid season to Nightwing like in Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    What's with the Boss Logic-esque background for that image? I wouldn't have known this was official if I had seen it out of context (though that's more of a compliment to great fan manips like Boss Logic too).

Really surprised that he's starting off as Robin. Did not expect that. I would totally be cool if he were Robin throughout the first season, then transitioned mid season to Nightwing like in Young Justice.
    Well Robin is more well known a name then Nightwing. Might be smart for drawing viewers in initialy. Then have him become Nightwing

Mighty Member

From Brenton's instagram account

From Brenton's instagram account

Sounds like something akin to the Robin intro scene in the origins episode of the Teen Titans cartoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Well Robin is more well known a name then Nightwing. Might be smart for drawing viewers in initialy. Then have him become Nightwing
    Also if they do the Nightwing film it leaves any confusing out Robin on TV Nightwing in films.