Page 35 of 118 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

"Together"

This was a decent episode.

I liked the lady running the motel. I felt badly for her. She deserved more than life gave her. Did she die?

One thing that bugged me... Dick is shown to be a highly intelligent individual but marching into enemy territory alone and demanding answers strikes me as dumb.

(edit: Looking back, I see Dick didn't have much of a choice. He couldn't bring Rachel and Kory and Gar had to protect Rachel. So, he had no choice.)

About Batman... I'm not clamoring for a Dark Knight appearance, but I do think we need to see Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne together on-screen at some point.

A reviewed gave the ep 3/5 stars. That strikes me as a fair assessment.
    Last edited by Marvelman; 11-09-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Mighty Member

I am sold after watching Episode 5. I will keep watching Titans.
    'Kory, no killing".....................I like that
    Kory sees those people dead, and she says "Dick is going to think that I did it."
    lol
    good chemistry between Anna and Brenton. I buy the Dick/Kory.
    I am not sure about them having sex so soon. Why not just kiss passionately, and then Dick stops and pushes her away?
    different way of doing Titans....so to be expected
    I like Episode 5
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I am sold after watching Episode 5. I will keep watching Titans.
    'Kory, no killing".....................I like that
    Kory sees those people dead, and she says "Dick is going to think that I did it."
    lol
    good chemistry between Anna and Brenton. I buy the Dick/Kory.
    I am not sure about them having sex so soon. Why not just kiss passionately, and then Dick stops and pushes her away?
    different way of doing Titans....so to be expected
    I like Episode 5
    Yeah, I think they jumped the gun with the sex part a bit too soon. Otherwise, not bad.
    And little bro to save the day!

spoilers:
    Is every woman who exchanges dialogue with Dick Grayson going to end up attacked or killed?
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    Is every woman who exchanges dialogue with Dick Grayson going to end up attacked or killed?
    end of spoilers
    I hadn't thought of that. Good catch!

Fantastic Member

Ya know...this episode put a spark of hope within me.

Give it 4-5 seasons...and maybe...just maybe...we can have an episode to the Robins. Imagine how epic it would be to have all four of them on screen.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

So is Dick ever going to check in to the Detroit PD? The guy been gone for a few weeks now.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Watched the episode. It was nice.

Can’t wait until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So is Dick ever going to check in to the Detroit PD? The guy been gone for a few weeks now.
    He did last episode and they told him about the Nuclear Family killing his partner. He did not appear to be terribly affected by that, tbh, although it’s true she was new and they barely interacted.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post

I would like to have Gar start doing other forms though. It has to be a budget thing they don't want to have to do cgi on more animal types. So make him only know the tiger.
    Yeah, they have a lot of potentially expensive effects, so I am sure they feel the need to really watch the bottom line. To be fair, keeping the metapowers limited at first helps all around. They have a lot to do just introducing the characters, exploring their personalities and relationships, establishing the setting, and launching the plot. Getting sidetracked into an exploration of powers could derail things easily, or at least bog the show down. Also, this helps avoid the problem with overpowering that you see in the CW shows (which I like very much, btw). An example would be all the labored explanations The Flash writers have to come up with for why Barry can’t use his time travel ability to fix X problem, and why he can time travel in Y situation.

I thought Titans was decent and episode 4/5 were the highlights so far. Its just taking too long with its set up and too vague on the end goal. It needs to get a move on.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-10-2018 at 01:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I thought Titans was decent and episode 4/5 were the highlights so far. Its just taking too long with its set up and too vague on the end goal. It needs to get a move on.
    Haven't seen it, but this sounds astonishingly like the Netflix Marvel shows. Iron Fist I and Defenders are the only ones I've seen on Netflix so far that didn't suffer from this problem. Even DDI and III had this issue.

I need Starfire's amnesia plot to be over asap. And for god's sake get the hell out of that hooker outfit!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wouldn’t be surprised if the amnesia thing doesn’t end until the season finale or sometime in season 2

Incredible Member

Just saw the latest episode. I don't care how many people are so so on this show. I love it.