Page 49 of 118 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I'm about 6 episodes in and I enjoy it. I do have to say, while I certainly don't mind swearing, it seems forced and excessive in this show. Espeically coming from Jason Todd/Robin. Starfire is a huge letdown, the actress is fine, but the way in which they approached her is a total failure. LOVED the Doom Patrol stuff, will watch that one once I finished Titans.
    The f bombs and such took me out of it for a lot of the time. I liken it to my issue with Suits on USA, because they are allowed to say '****' and 'bullshit' and such on that show, they say it so often and unnaturally, it's like 'ooh look at us, we're edgy because we can say '****' on our show'

totally puts me off.

Love Hawk & Dove still tho, best part of that show.

A special effects coordinator was killed after a stunt went wrong.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/18/titan...member-killed/

And the second season premiere will be september 6th.

https://ew.com//comic-con/2019/07/20...date/?amp=true

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Looks better IMO than Season 1 seems to be a slight tone shift which I approve of.

While it actually looked like a potential improvement, Jason acting his shoe size instead of his age was a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While it actually looked like a potential improvement, Jason acting his shoe size instead of his age was a let down.
    Doesn't look like he's acting any different from how he was in the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Looks better IMO than Season 1 seems to be a slight tone shift which I approve of.
    Makes sense, they did say each season would have a different and unique tone, with the last tone being darker because Raven and Robin. I actually like the tone of last season though. Even if I did only just watch the show for the first time last couple days after getting the show on DVD. Much better than I thought it would be, but damn cliffhanger!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Doesn't look like he's acting any different from how he was in the first season.
    Kind of the point...

Jason seems to have learned nothing, and managed to not grow even a bit as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Kind of the point...

Jason seems to have learned nothing, and managed to not grow even a bit as a person.
    Well he's not going to grow off screen, that'd be lazy writing. If he's going to grow it'd have to be on screen in the show. Since there was nowhere last season for him to grow, maybe he'll grow this season instead.

Besides, this is Jason "going to die and come back" Todd, if he does grow it'll probably be right before, you know, he dies.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The hair and outfit are such an improvement from season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Well he's not going to grow off screen, that'd be lazy writing. If he's going to grow it'd have to be on screen in the show. Since there was nowhere last season for him to grow, maybe he'll grow this season instead.

Besides, this is Jason "going to die and come back" Todd, if he does grow it'll probably be right before, you know, he dies.
    I doubt they'll kill Jason. While the first season was airing, they held a pole asking fans if they wanted Jason to die and the majority voted in favor of him living.

I doubt they'll kill Jason. While the first season was airing, they held a pole asking fans if they wanted Jason to die and the majority voted in favor of him living.
    Yeah, but I think a majority of people are still expecting the death to happen just so we can see Red Hood show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The hair and outfit are such an improvement from season 1.
    Agreed, to be fair I almost feel like a burlap sack would have been an improvement over last season. So not a high bar to clear, but the costumer did a much better job this time around.

Even if they don't kill him the point still stands he's not going to start acting different from the last time we saw him. If he has any character growth it'll happen on screen over the course of the episode/season/series.

Plus even despite the results of a poll I think killing him off in one form or another is still likely inevitable just to get to the Red Hood. Maybe they won't do it this season, I hope not, but in season 3 or 4 definitely.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If they don’t outright kill him, there’s always the chance they go the Arkham Knight route instead.