Page 62 of 118 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wondered where Rose was in the flashback. Did she not live with Jericho?
    Well in the comics she and Jericho are half siblings with different mothers, whether they know each other during childhood depends on the continuity.
    Pre Flashpoint I believe they didn't know each other until they were grown up, post Flashpoint Rose did live with Slade and her brothers after she was found by Slade while she was 10.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    Well in the comics she and Jericho are half siblings with different mothers, whether they know each other during childhood depends on the continuity.
    Pre Flashpoint I believe they didn't know each other until they were grown up, post Flashpoint Rose did live with Slade and her brothers after she was found by Slade while she was 10.
    She definitely knew Jericho given her reaction to Jason having his records. I'm curious about the nature of their relationship.

Incredible Member

I just got caught up to this season and god fucking damn is this **** good now. The show is giving me the vibes the original young justice did.

A writeup on how this season explains Dick's behavior in season 1.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TitansTV/co...ore_sense_now/

That little retcon there with Aqualad moving in front of Jillian instead of just turning around was laughably bad and awkward. Otherwise the ep was okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    That little retcon there with Aqualad moving in front of Jillian instead of just turning around was laughably bad and awkward. Otherwise the ep was okay.
    Yea it was weird he kinda just slides in front of it and I dont recall it going down like that the first time around.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    You just needed Themescerian slow mo to see it! Totally happened the first time!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    You just needed Themescerian slow mo to see it! Totally happened the first time!
    LOL.

The computer game they were playing was laughably bad.

I'm really thinking Jericho was in Slade and now he is in Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    LOL.

The computer game they were playing was laughably bad.

I'm really thinking Jericho was in Slade and now he is in Dick.
    That seems very likely. Something was certainly going on. Not only were Slade and Dick both acting strangely, but Adeline seemed to be aware of something, given how she said Dick should try in they other room for forgiveness since “they might feel differently” and how she was suddenly anxious for Dick to leave since “he’s tired,” oddly speaking of Slade like an invalid.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    That seems very likely. Something was certainly going on. Not only were Slade and Dick both acting strangely, but Adeline seemed to be aware of something, given how she said Dick should try in they other room for forgiveness since “they might feel differently” and how she was suddenly anxious for Dick to leave since “he’s tired,” oddly speaking of Slade like an invalid.
    Indeed. Ideally we are not absolving her of any part of this. She told Slade to go after the team, which rightly or wrongly led to Jericho getting 'killed'.

https://youtu.be/OYuuyeKZtho - Talking Atonement
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 11-01-2019 at 10:58 AM.

BANNED

Titans said F*ck blue lives!!

Only thing that bothers me is that I think this show exaggerates just how at fault Dick was for Jericho's death. I can see how Dick would blame himself, he should have cut the kid loose like Dawn said. But it seems like Dick is getting more blame than the guy who actually murdered Garth and Jericho.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Only thing that bothers me is that I think this show exaggerates just how at fault Dick was for Jericho's death. I can see how Dick would blame himself, he should have cut the kid loose like Dawn said. But it seems like Dick is getting more blame than the guy who actually murdered Garth and Jericho.
    I think the rest of the team is more angry about the lies, as opposed to the actions. Dick hasn't been straight with any of them about this, in some cases for years. Why rush to forgive a guy who respects you so little?

I do find it interesting how heavily they laid on the "everybody is better together" elements this week. A few days out the door and pretty much everyone has collapsed into complete disarray. I'll be curious who takes the first steps towards reconciliation, when the moment comes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I think the rest of the team is more angry about the lies, as opposed to the actions. Dick hasn't been straight with any of them about this, in some cases for years. Why rush to forgive a guy who respects you so little?

I do find it interesting how heavily they laid on the "everybody is better together" elements this week. A few days out the door and pretty much everyone has collapsed into complete disarray. I'll be curious who takes the first steps towards reconciliation, when the moment comes.
    Well, Kori's issue was completely unrelated, and Gar had no hard feelings. So, probably one of those two.
    However, with Rachel suddenly leaving Donna, and Jason and Rose left up in the air, the next episode may touch on them.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I think one of the first thing Dick does as Nightwing will be to take those first steps towards reconciliation.

That doesn’t mean others won’t try to the same or at least the same conclusion, but I suspect that Dick will be the one to roll out Titans 3.0.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 11-02-2019 at 07:51 AM.