Page 90 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1758

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Be kind of a waste to use Scarecrow and never have him use his mask once.
    I know but the way the show is going (like Bruce and now Bat suit) you gotta wonder if we will just get Dr Crane and that is it.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member

It's weird Batman recruited a nut job like this in the first place. Guess he realized his mistake too late.

Ultimate Member

Be kind of a waste to use Scarecrow and never have him use his mask once.
    The show seems to avoid using costumes too much even though the costumes are good for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    The show seems to avoid using costumes too much even though the costumes are good for the most part
    I just really want to see Crane in the Scarecrow costume. I doubt we will see Bruce in the Bat suit.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I just really want to see Crane in the Scarecrow costume. I doubt we will see Bruce in the Bat suit.
    I heard WB supposedly doesn't allow them to use bruce in the Bat suit so I accept him not donning it. But I'd like to see an actual Scarecrow costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    It's weird Batman recruited a nut job like this in the first place. Guess he realized his mistake too late.
    I feel like you meant this sentence to refer to Crane, but I read it as referring to Jason Todd...

They credited Conor Leslie? Did I blink and miss Donna's appearance or something?

Jason Todd has always been my least favorite Robin, but I really felt for him in this episode. Curran Walters did a great job, and I can see how disillusioned he was with therapy but Leslie was able to get through to him a bit (Leslie and Bruce had a romantic relationship? Ick). Bruce was such a jerk, though. He didn't even give Jason time in therapy before he fired him as Robin. I did like him calling Jason son, though, and Jason outright saying he is jealous of Dick and feels he's always going to come in second to him.

Major villain cred for Crane, he managed to get so many Batman secrets out of Jason. Seeing stuff from the other villains in the Batcave was cool, I loved the shot of Scarface.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Unless the Lazarus Pit ends up playing a role in Donna's story I think it was a poor choice to keep it here. It doesn't serve Jason's narrative in any meaningful way it simply checked a box from the comic book origin file.
    We needed the Lazarus Pit because we needed Jason to die, didn't we? I guess you could've just had Joker beat him down and then him turn to villainy because he was already addicted to the drug, but I think for the Red Hood to be born, Robin had to actually die. And for him to come back, we needed the Lazarus Pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    Frankly the idea that Superman hasn't even got involved over Superboy alone is pretty unbelievable.
    And unlike season 2 where Superboy was an unknown, he's been appearing on TV and gotten famous enough for people to want his autograph.
    And given Superboy is a clone, Superman should notice that the kid looks like him when he was young
    Did Superboy meet Superman (off screen, I mean)? Gar was supposed to call Superman as soon as Conner woke up. Maybe he didn't have time right away, but enough time has passed that Superboy could've been introduced to Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    You guys think we will see Scarecrow with the mask on? Or will we just keep seeing Dr Crane (Who I love and is very entertaining)?
    I could see him putting the mask on at some point. This Scarecrow feels like Cillian Murphy's version, so I expect to see something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I heard WB supposedly doesn't allow them to use bruce in the Bat suit so I accept him not donning it. But I'd like to see an actual Scarecrow costume
    We've had Bruce Wayne on both Gotham and Batwoman and neither of them have been fully suited up and appeared in all their glory. Feels like a company mandate to me.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    They credited Conor Leslie? Did I blink and miss Donna's appearance or something?
    Donna did appear. She was the woman wearing the black cloak during the Jason's nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Did Superboy meet Superman (off screen, I mean)? Gar was supposed to call Superman as soon as Conner woke up. Maybe he didn't have time right away, but enough time has passed that Superboy could've been introduced to Superman.
    Actually, I think that's straight from the comics. From what I recall, Superman- at least at first- didn't really get involved with Superboy. There was some tension at first because he was a clone.

We've had Bruce Wayne on both Gotham and Batwoman and neither of them have been fully suited up and appeared in all their glory. Feels like a company mandate to me.
    I actually think there's a legal reason, dating back to the Batman '66 tv show. Something about how- I think it was Fox- owned the rights in perpetuity to show BATMAN on tv, while other characters (including Bruce Wayne) were fair game. That's why we keep getting Bruce on tv (Gotham, Batwoman, Titans), but are only allowed to glimpse Batman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Actually, I think that's straight from the comics. From what I recall, Superman- at least at first- didn't really get involved with Superboy. There was some tension at first because he was a clone.

I actually think there's a legal reason, dating back to the Batman '66 tv show. Something about how- I think it was Fox- owned the rights in perpetuity to show BATMAN on tv, while other characters (including Bruce Wayne) were fair game. That's why we keep getting Bruce on tv (Gotham, Batwoman, Titans), but are only allowed to glimpse Batman.
    But Gotham was on Fox though.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Gotham showed Bruce as Batman in it's final scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Gotham showed Bruce as Batman in it's final scene.
    I may be wrong, but I think it's allowed to show glimpses of Batman. Show the suit. Show him fighting the Joker in shadow and flames in the pilot of Birds of Prey for a few seconds. Have the final shot of Gotham be Bruce in the suit. Or have a nightmare scene of Batman killing a bunch of people on Titans. That can be allowed. But you can't have a show with Batman as the focal character.

Now, why it only seems to pertain to Batman, and not any of the other characters. You can have a Batgirl, a Batwoman (or two), a Batwing... hell, you can even have Robin. But not Batman.

Back in the mid 00's

Smallville wasn't allowed to use Batman hence Green Arrow being their Batman stand in.

JLU Could use Batman but not his rogue gallery once The Batman started and The Batman couldn't use Ra's, Two-Face (Hence Clayface I basically being their Two-Face), or Scarecrow due to the Nolan films for some weird reason. Also JLU couldn't use Aquaman as a series regular due to CW developing a Aquaman show. Last JLU couldn't use Blue Beetle or Plastic-Man due to rights issue which has since been ended.

My point is some of these were rights issues others were just weird no's so WB has a weird history especially with Bats of what can been shown were and it seems outside of cameos like the finale in Gotham, the flashback of the pilot of the BOP tv series, and Nightwing's vision of Crazy Batman on Titans the character is only used on the big screen for live action.

I think someone teased a a Batsuit appearance in the finale.

Ultimate Member

I think someone teased a a Batsuit appearance in the finale.
    Really? Where?