Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1758

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Really? Where?
    This tweet.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ok. Idk how credible this is.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It definitely won't be Bruce. After killing Joker he won't put the cowl back on again.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It definitely won't be Bruce. After killing Joker he won't put the cowl back on again.
    It could be Jason. During the Battle for the Cowl, Jason made his own Batsuit, complete with a faceplate that covered the lower part of his face, and of course his guns. I'd actually love to see that suit on screen.

Donna did appear. She was the woman wearing the black cloak during the Jason's nightmare.
    Ah, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Actually, I think that's straight from the comics. From what I recall, Superman- at least at first- didn't really get involved with Superboy. There was some tension at first because he was a clone.
    It's still a question mark as to what actually happened. Gar, Dick, or even Bruce MUST have told Superman about Superboy by now. So what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Back in the mid 00's

Smallville wasn't allowed to use Batman hence Green Arrow being their Batman stand in.

JLU Could use Batman but not his rogue gallery once The Batman started and The Batman couldn't use Ra's, Two-Face (Hence Clayface I basically being their Two-Face), or Scarecrow due to the Nolan films for some weird reason. Also JLU couldn't use Aquaman as a series regular due to CW developing a Aquaman show. Last JLU couldn't use Blue Beetle or Plastic-Man due to rights issue which has since been ended.

My point is some of these were rights issues others were just weird no's so WB has a weird history especially with Bats of what can been shown were and it seems outside of cameos like the finale in Gotham, the flashback of the pilot of the BOP tv series, and Nightwing's vision of Crazy Batman on Titans the character is only used on the big screen for live action.
    Also I don't think Batman was allowed to be on the Teen Titans cartoon. Has WB ever released an official statement on their mid-00's Bat Embargo policies?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Also I don't think Batman was allowed to be on the Teen Titans cartoon. Has WB ever released an official statement on their mid-00's Bat Embargo policies?
    Conversely Robin wasn't allowed on JLU or The Batman until TT ended. It's why Batgirl showed up before Robin did in the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Ah, thanks.

It's still a question mark as to what actually happened. Gar, Dick, or even Bruce MUST have told Superman about Superboy by now. So what happened?

I don't think that hurt Teen Titans. The show would allude to Batman but avoided any references to him.

Conversely Robin wasn't allowed on JLU or The Batman until TT ended. It's why Batgirl showed up before Robin did in the latter.
    How did they managed to get Speedy in the Seven Soldiers episode? With his TT design and voice actor at that?

How did they managed to get Speedy in the Seven Soldiers episode? With his TT design and voice actor at that?
    I guess it was because it was for a cameo appearance and Speedy wasn't a main character like Robin was.

Astonishing Member

However, on Teen Titans Go! Supes, Bats/Bruce show up all the time without ruining any movie franchise.

Ultimate Member

I still don't get why Speedy isn't the name of the Flash's sidekick, and Robin isn't the name of Green Arrow's

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I still don't get why Speedy isn't the name of the Flash's sidekick, and Robin isn't the name of Green Arrow's
    I feel like I've read a Speedy/Kid Flash joke before...although Speedy was always the most direct parallel with Robin.

Ultimate Member

I feel like I've read a Speedy/Kid Flash joke before...although Speedy was always the most direct parallel with Robin.
    Was it ever explained? Because Idk how one looks at an archer and says "Speedy!"

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It could be Jason. During the Battle for the Cowl, Jason made his own Batsuit, complete with a faceplate that covered the lower part of his face, and of course his guns. I'd actually love to see that suit on screen.
    It'd be a children's sized suit tho
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    It'd be a children's sized suit tho
    He can borrow David Mazouz batsuit