Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nothing negative here which is a relief. My two favorite characters. This hasn't got to the Grim North yet but I'm looking forward to it. If its even half as good as Dynamite's The Death Of Margo Lane, then that will be great. Also a chance to get my 10 year old into The Shadow.

BANNED

Loved this, very intriguing story, will be sure to read all issues. If I had to complain about anything at all, it would the art which is not really up my alley, but I can live with it.

It is kinda telling that Star Trek/Green Lantern and Batman/The Shadow are pretty much my favorite DC books atm, apart from Wonder Woman and maybe Super Sons. I guess I'm just not a huge Rebirth fan.

Great start! Really solid writing from Snyder and Orlando. I loved that Batman is detective again (yeah, Rebirth books don't give me enough of it)! Was good to see Matches and Ducard again. And i was like "whaaaaa..." when a saw last page. Nice cliffhanger.
    And the art, oh man, the art... Rossmo's art is just fantastic! I just can't get enough of it. Very unique and stylish. Great coloring too.
    Easily the read of the week for me. Go and buy it!